FIX TROPEONAGTHUS FOOD BUG!!!!

Wildcard, you need to fix the Tropeo food depletion bug. Food goes down very slowly, i've recorded two different feeding interval times ranging between 38mins - 39mins. Dododex community reports 35min and 40min times between feeding. 

This needs to be addressed. This is on console btw. Im going to post a new thread about this every day until it gets done.

INSTA TAMING a Tropeognathus! The Easiest & Cheapest way! Only 3 Chain Bolas Used!

So I went ahead and tamed myself a Tropeognathus.

This is the method that I found working best. Only 3 chain bolas were used.

Pay close attention to how fast the food drops after he tries to bite. Also it drops even more after I was bitten by him and had hurt him a bit. Remember he can only be fed when Chain bolad. 

So I made a new video where I perfected the taming method even further.

In the video I tame a level 130 Tropeognathus in less then 5 minutes! This method works on Official.

Pay close attention to how fast the food drops after I had hurt him a bit. Let him launch for you and try to grab you. Thats when the food drops like crazy. Remember he can only be fed when Chain bolad. Taming x2 on the server where the vid is recorded. See video down below:

Archived