Wyverns nests Fail

Sam78

Wyverns nests Fail

Hello everyone, it seems that something is wrong on the map. In the trench of the wyverns blood and ember crystal desert, there are only a few wyverns inside and not a single nest, not that there are no eggs, there are no nests.
I have a private server in nitrado, configured as in all the other maps I have had and it is the first time that I see something like this happen.
Thank you

Same situation as you, also Nitrado private server and there were also less than a handfull of Wyverms, we could just walk around the cave-like system without issues and not seeing any.

But: They are above and outside of the caves, the nests aren't in the holes int he wall of the cave, they are above the ceiling. I didn't see them myself but I saw a screenshot on Reddit: g3fz5ldfdw451.png

18 hours ago, Tician said:

Same situation as you, also Nitrado private server and there were also less than a handfull of Wyverms, we could just walk around the cave-like system without issues and not seeing any.

But: They are above and outside of the caves, the nests aren't in the holes int he wall of the cave, they are above the ceiling. I didn't see them myself but I saw a screenshot on Reddit: g3fz5ldfdw451.png

Oh thank you very much, I'll look at it, still it seems to me that the map is pretty empty of tell us. I look in those nests and confirm that they have eggs. Thanks again

On 6/15/2020 at 1:21 PM, Tician said:

But: They are above and outside of the caves, the nests aren't in the holes int he wall of the cave, they are above the ceiling. I didn't see them myself but I saw a screenshot on Reddit: 

Well, I have found a nest of the three that you marked in the photo, I must also say that further to the left of the photo (it does not appear in it) where the artifact is, there is another more nest.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, MirageUK said:

Also to note is there is at least one nest that spawns under the map and you can't access.  Just on the left edge of that first left arrow :( 

I assume you know this using admin fly mode. I would also agree just from looking for this. I'll find several eggs in a row (there are more than just three nest locations, maybe around 10) and then for an hour or two, nothing.

1 hour ago, MirageUK said:

I know because I have an app that can tell me exact nest and egg locations - and that one I could see in K mode but not get under map to reach.

Did you report this bug?

This is pretty annoying for anyone looking for eggs. Normally a new nest will appear quickly after you steal an egg. When you don't find the egg (and you never will when it is under the map) it can take awhile for it to finally switch to one you can find.

Another annoying bug similar to this, is loot drops that drop under the map that can't be accessed.

Hopefully they fix some of this stuff as otherwise this is a pretty awesome map and currently my favorite.

Archived