mods on epic games?

aaronbaenaabc

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, aaronbaenaabc said:

mods on epic games?

well,i have always play on ps4 but now, thx to epic im trying it on pc and i want to know if there is anyways 4 use mods form epic instead of steam

Currently, no.

From the official announcement:

Modding will not be supported at launch but we fully intend to have modding support enabled when the Epic Games Store supports it. For now, any servers that are set up to use mods will not display in the EGS version of ARK.

Also, not a suggestions...so I am moving this.

I would almost regret getting the Epic Games version... Even tho it was free....

Like how is it not possible to get a mod on it? So terrible. And not even hosting a simple server is possible with them. 

I just want to get the structure plus mod, which is so easy to get on Steam..... Like how hard can it be Epic Games? Same for wanting to play on my own server with a friend.

1 hour ago, Bianconeri said:

I would almost regret getting the Epic Games version... Even tho it was free....

Like how is it not possible to get a mod on it? So terrible. And not even hosting a simple server is possible with them. 

I just want to get the structure plus mod, which is so easy to get on Steam..... Like how hard can it be Epic Games? Same for wanting to play on my own server with a friend.

Buy the steam version on sale if you want instant mod support. Or wait for epic games to add it.

1 hour ago, Bianconeri said:

Ummm mods will be supported, and you get ark anyway! They need to work on it so it can have mods, they just wanted to release it!

3 hours ago, Dinobros2000 said:

Ummm mods will be supported, and you get ark anyway! They need to work on it so it can have mods, they just wanted to release it!

3 hours ago, Aylana314159 said:

Buy the steam version on sale if you want instant mod support. Or wait for epic games to add it.

Yeah im not going spend money on the steam one sorry :P I got ARK completely with DLCs on the PS4 anyway.

It is just that it was free on Epic Games that i would get the PC version, usually i play it locally with a friend on my PS4 (Which sucks kinda because of the distance) so now we both got this so we could play on a server. It is really nice Epic Games did this. But the support they give is really bad.

Archived