Tropeo spawn locations.(work in progress)

ZeruIshtar

Tropeo spawn locations.(work in progress)

Ok i figured would make list of all places people have mentioned they've seen the tropeognathus so others can know where to at least focus searches on. This isn't definitive but hopefully can narrow the areas down a bit so if have seen one please post here which map and where. 

I have tested in SP and the tropeo's do indeed aggro if you use rare flowers so you can use that to at least lure them out of canopies to find them tbefore kiting them using your preferred method.

Ragnarok at 43 lat 33 lon

68 LAT, 64 LON 

65 lat, 53 lon

68 lat 55 lon

The Island, 62.9 lat, 76.9. lon

Extinction near 50 lat,50 lon  

51.8 lat 57.8 lon 

58.7 lat 59.4 lon

52 lat 40 lon

The Center

39.9 lat 70.7 lon 

Crystal Isles 

http://www.miragesoftware.co.uk/ARK/Images/TropeDetail.png

http://www.miragesoftware.co.uk/ARK/Images/TropeMap.png

Ok will edit those into top post and GP is right initial post mainly for consoles but if someone has a tropeo spawn it goes on the list regardless since helps people find one even slightly easier.

Now if only could actually find one on center tho wondering of private server owner had to login and update it to spawn them which hopefully not the case.

1 minute ago, ZeruIshtar said:

Ok will edit those into top post and GP is right initial post mainly for consoles but if someone has a tropeo spawn it goes on the list regardless since helps people find one even slightly easier.

Now if only could actually find one on center tho wondering of private server owner had to login and update it to spawn them which hopefully not the case.

For our server at least you have to login and do a "Cheat DestroyWildDinos" to get the new ones to spawn after an update adds them...or a high pop server with players killing everything, same job :)

8 hours ago, RevinKevin420 said:

Found one on extinction...finally. only lv 10 but ill take it for now. Killed over 100 tapejara to get her. Xbox SP, naturally spawned on the platforms at coordinates 52 lat 40 lon. Walking with a tapejara. It stood out so was easy to spot when it actually spawns. Hope this helps someone else find one

aight will update list

On 6/21/2020 at 11:43 PM, DiloKing said:

Finding Tropeognathus on Ps4

I was just wondering which map is the best to find Tropeognathus on (Not including payed DLC) since it is spawning on most of the maps on consoles and yet i can't seem to find it on The Island. I haven't seen many videos on where to find them, so i thought i would consult the forums as all I know is that the share spawns with the Tapejara.....

Saw another one 68 lat 55 long ragnarok 

Archived