I can't play with my friends. Helppp

ilker1834

I can't play with my friends. Helppp

Hello friends. I downloaded the game from epic games. I wanted to set up a local server with my friends and calmly play with 3 of my friends. I open the game, create and enter a local server. I send an invitation to my friends. When my friends want to come to the server, it gives the error you have timed out. We never played together. I want to play with my friends. please help me. Please

"a work around for not being able to directly connect to a server on EGS is joining a single player game and running the command; open <ip:port>
It works. I started a single player under "host/local" opened console (TAB) and typed (open 192.168.0.1:7777 password) without epsilons on my wifes computer using copy from her Epic games library. And she was able to connect to my dedicated. note, just used generic ip for example, replace with the ip of your server. using server manager, to setup up my server and using the server args -crossplay." This I found on a Reddit post,I don't deserve the credits.You can check it out yourself here : https://www.reddit.com/r/ARK/comments/h79558/epic_store_ark_master_post/
In other words,create your server with Ark Server Manager,put the command lines "-epiconly -crossplay" AND DONT PUT A PASSWORD,start your server,open Ark: Survival Evolved,host a single player world(the map doesnt matter) then press TAB to open the command chat and in there write "open 192.168.0.1:7777"(replace this with your server ip) and press enter.After that,you will sucessfully connect to your server.

If you just want to connect to a friend's server,then all you have to do is : Host a single player world(the map doesnt matter,it doenst have to be the same as the server that you want to connect),press TAB to open the console and in there write "open 192.168.0.1:7777"(replace this with the ip of the server that you want to connect)

• 6 months later...

Archived