Baby mature speed/cuddle interval: server settings problem, looking for advice

Baby mature speed/cuddle interval: server settings problem, looking for advice

I’m trying to set our Xbox server so that we can imprint dilophosaur dino babies. I’ve tried 2 different settings and neither one allows time to do even one imprint. I’ve researched this, googled and watched videos, tried what people seem to be saying, and nothing works. We are using, and must use, the Single Player switch, because we are only 2 people on the server. I know that further complicates the math.

The first time i changed the settings, I set mature speed to 3 and cuddle interval to .33. This did not allow any time for an imprint. Not even close.

The second time, figuring the cuddle slider was the opposite of what it’s suppsed to be (something I have found to be true for a couple of the sliders, including the poop slider...), I set cuddle interval timer to 3 or 4, and mature speed to 2 (to slow it down from 3). This did not work either. It was like 4 hours to ‘needs care’, and the dino matured in about 12 min. 

Kind of similar to the first opposite setting which didn’t work either. So I really don’t know what to do here. 

I’ve found a lot of settings figures for Nitrado and PC which really don’t translate to the numbers the xbox slider will give. I need someone with Xbox experience to please explain. I do understand the basic concept, which is why I tried the ms 3, cs .33 combination first, which did not work. We do not want to keep breeding low level dinos with no imprint, so looking for a tried and true definitive answer for this. Right now we wouldn’t mind it taking the full time to raise the baby, since dilophosaurs are fairly fast (though from the experience I’ve had here, the 1, 1 settings are not likely to work either, if that was the default.)
And the maturation length will start to matter a lot with other dinos, so looking to get this right, as we do have other things we need to do besides staying in camp babysitting dinos... ;)

Experienced Xbox help will be much appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, scoutassassin45 said:

I am also Having this issue, not just with the dilo, but with things that would better improve with imprints. Any tips?

Fixed it. Turn off single player settings (General -> bottom)

single player settings multiply the speed of things by 10x. (if you had set tame speed to 3.0 with it on, taming would be 30x faster than normal.)

Archived