Lack of respect for the players!

Sombra

1 hour ago, LEDminer said:

Legacy is already half way on the chopping block. I think it is sadly time to move on.

Nope it's not. You're wrong as is everyone who said that in the past 3 years. But I will cheer as soon as the first "official" servers will be taken down as soon as player count is dropping. Right now only the popularity of the game is saving you. Better move on to private servers now huh?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Kaprosuchus said:

well considering almost every complaint on the forums is official only problems it's hard for that to not be the answer to most problems.

Coming from someone who played on official during EA and has played Unofficial ever since the game left EA, I actually cant understand why people keep subjecting themselves to official servers. 

Also I can confirm that I am not a bot.

2 hours ago, AngrySaltire said:

Coming from someone who played on official during EA and has played Unofficial ever since the game left EA, I actually cant understand why people keep subjecting themselves to official servers. 

This is exactly what I think also. I tried official servers a few times and have been witness to all the complaint threads for many years. 

Also, not a bot. 

I can't believe WC hasn't made a statement even acknowledging the Legacy server transfer issue. In 24hrs I'm going to loose dinos/structures on my main server that I've been on for 3years. The total radio silence from WC is more upsetting than loosing my dinos at this point. 

R.I.P  Legacy Island 32

4,100+hrs  gone

-CAMERON

Ok, so I'm probably done with ark. I won't be purchasing gen2 or continuing supporting a company that just doesn't care about their customers.

I've put over 9k hours between 2 accounts, and I have been getting bored recently, but this is the straw that broke the camel's back. 

They had a post about removing legacy that was pinned for months, and they got nothing but backfire from the legacy community on it, I thought they wised up , and were giving up on trying to remove legacy. 

The only thing I can tell all you others that want to continue supporting these terrible game devs, and even worse community managers / helpers , give them hell on twitter. @ every single ark dev and cm until they have no choice but to answer to the community. 

3 hours ago, CameronXKS said:

I can't believe WC hasn't made a statement even acknowledging the Legacy server transfer issue. In 24hrs I'm going to loose dinos/structures on my main server that I've been on for 3years. The total radio silence from WC is more upsetting than loosing my dinos at this point. 

R.I.P  Legacy Island 32

4,100+hrs  gone

-CAMERON

If you lose everything you and your team are invited to legacy 423. Come and explain your situation to the server community, I will back you up. We can't bring back memories but unlike Wildcard we provide support.

On ‎6‎/‎13‎/‎2020 at 10:21 PM, LEDminer said:

Legacy is already half way on the chopping block. I think it is sadly time to move on.

Agree here, Legacy servers eventually will come to an end, the last one I was on got the chop a year ago, WC don't have to put legacy servers up for anything,  they are unsupported by WC and obsolete.  Before servers become legacy most people jump ship but some just hang on with a long awaited disappointment when WC shut them down.

On 6/13/2020 at 6:20 PM, Kaprosuchus said:

well considering almost every complaint on the forums is official only problems it's hard for that to not be the answer to most problems.

Truth. That in and of itself should tell you plenty. Then again, it hasn't told the dev team much besides to pump out more content so...likely not.

On 6/14/2020 at 6:49 AM, Aylana314159 said:

Also, not a bot. 

Wasn't trying to start a "captcha" trend, just stating that it seems exceptionally bot-like.

On 6/14/2020 at 6:24 AM, AngrySaltire said:

Why play on an official MMO server? It depends a lot on your profile, if you have problems to play and make friends with people from all over the world, it is better to go to the host or unofficial to decrease the range of possible friendships. And remember that this game is not free, you have every right to enter an MMO and play the way you want, as long as you follow good game practices. What is not tolerable is the absence of the developer to calm the mood, since the update came with problems and is hurting both old and new fans. The timer is counting, soon it will have a lot of starved or decay and unfortunately the transfer service remains blocked and the whole evolution of many tribes is compromised. + plurality, + friends, + respect for others. This is not the first and will not be the last ark build bug. We are all in the same boat together. AND plis DEV save the otter.

44 minutes ago, Masurao said:

Truth. That in and of itself should tell you plenty. Then again, it hasn't told the dev team much besides to pump out more content so...likely not.

Wasn't trying to start a "captcha" trend, just stating that it seems exceptionally bot-like.

I usually chime in on these angry rant posts to remind or inform players the choice of unofficial communities.

(Not you specifically, but you generally)

If you're happy with official/legacy then that's fine and your choice, but if you are persistently upset then you should consider alternatives.

6 minutes ago, Orfew said:

official MMO server?

Ark isn't an MMO. 

6 minutes ago, Orfew said:

And remember that this game is not free, you have every right to enter an MMO and play the way you want, as long as you follow good game practices.

Same with being mean to players, as long as it dosen't break the CoC.

7 minutes ago, Orfew said:

What is not tolerable is the absence of the developer to calm the mood

The WC devs have never been particularly good with PR. Cedric is better than his predecessor by a lot. 

we are not mad about the game being buggy. after five years we know it is coming with every update.

WE ARE PISSED ABOUT WILDCARD GHOSTING US. THAT THEY WILL NOT EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE THE FACT THAT THERE IS AND ISSUE.

THE WILL NOT TALK TO THERE PLAYERS, AND THAT THEY ARE TO ABOVE USE TO TAKE THE TIME TO EVEN SAY SCREW OFF. 

On 6/14/2020 at 9:31 AM, CameronXKS said:

R.I.P  Legacy Island 32

4,100+hrs  gone

-CAMERON

***UPDATE*** 

Just lost 4,100 hours of work on Legacy Island 32. Watched all my dinos and wood structures decay. Dinos did not drop inventory bags so I was unable to recover anything. Now I hope that maybe I can recover cryo pods at this point, otherwise it looks like its game over for Cameron.

I think the writing is on the walls and WC is giving us radio silence as confirmation...

Happy 5th Anniversary...

20200615104613_1.jpg

20200615212759_1.jpg

Archived