Lack of respect for the players!

Sombra

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I confess that Genesis surprised me, a new game mechanic that has the clear intention of uniting more players to join a larger clan. (fewer single player buildings result in more space and more players using the same map). I expected the 5th anniversary to be different from its predecessors. But I was wrong. I see new players having bad experiences, and this of course will affect Ark itself because it discourages the person from continuing.

12 minutes ago, Aylana314159 said:

Unofficial players don't have these fears, if they choose good admins.

Tbh. aylana its far and few between to find these so called admins lolz :( and to find  a server that's been running 5 yrs or lets say 4 yrs that is stable is nearly impossible ...I will not join official because I enjoy the no admin scene and then I love the official atmosphere as well im torn here :D .but to stay on topic they will clear up legacies issues shortly and all will be back to normal.

It's better to see the pelé movie.

3 hours ago, Sombra said:

Falta de respeito pelos jogadores!

Levar muito tempo para colocar servidores de Crystal Isle no legado é bom, mas não organizar a transferência de personagem entre os servidores legados já é uma falta de respeito com os jogadores que jogam e que pagam o mesmo que o oficial.

14 hours ago, Aylana314159 said:

Unofficial players don't have these fears, if they choose good admins.

Another HUGE advantage of unofficial is that you play unclustered servers, and then transfer dinos and resources from a non-dedicated game. Or back again to 'archive' them.

I have a non-dedicated game (private - just me) to 'archive' anything I collect from other dedicated server maps. Because time stands still when the non-dedicated server isn't being used, I never have to feed anything, my gas powered generators never run out fuel, etc. When I want a specific dino or resource, I just load into my non-dedicated server and transfer it to the dedicated servers that I play on. When I collect new dinos and resources, I transfer them back to my non-dedicated map for archiving. Then we can change up the dedicated server maps occasionally, and I  never lose anything... always accumulating. I have a 'vanilla' bunker on my non-dedicated Rag map, where I keep hundreds of dino cryo'd. We use S+ mod, but I keep my stuff archived in 'vanilla' structures so there's no risk if S+ goes away suddenly. It also give me constant access to the resources of Ragnarok if I want. If anything's lost in transfer, I keep transfer file saves, and just bring stuff back if I want. It also allows for long term breeding, which I enjoy. I can pull the Giga's out and make some breeding progress if I feel like it, then put them away again when I want to focus on another project. 

It's a great system for playing the game. I can't recommend it enough.

But there is no reason to disconnect transfers at LEGACY and not at OFFICIAL, this is in fact a great lack of training for those responsible, and I repeat a great lack of respect with the players! Today it is already 2 days of disabled transfer, soon both will begin to die and bases will fall. Is it so hard to solve the problem to normalize the game?

18 hours ago, Lycan187u said:

Tbh. aylana its far and few between to find these so called admins lolz :( and to find  a server that's been running 5 yrs or lets say 4 yrs that is stable is nearly impossible ...I will not join official because I enjoy the no admin scene and then I love the official atmosphere as well im torn here :D .but to stay on topic they will clear up legacies issues shortly and all will be back to normal.

I've never seen a single soul in these forums preach the exact same thing more than them about unofficials. Its almost bot-like...

If u play on unoffical Server in ez Mode is nice for u but dont interrest at a Thread like this. The main Point is that it more look like they made huge Changes without testing anything and it raptored up rly hard as u also can see at the Patchnotes.... It seems there way harder problems also to fix in first but also would be nice if we would get some kind of Twitter Post or some response that they know about the isue and doing something about.

Amazing how it's the same game client for everyone, officials can transfer but those on legacy can't. It's obviously just disabled for legacy.. if this isn't a giant fack you, then I dont know what is.

Hello? Mods? CMs? Anyone that can pass the info along? We can see you're purposefully trying to drive us off legacy servers now. I'm a paying customer. Treat me like one.

Already tweeted at Cedric, but I doubt I'll get a response. Those that are the ark gods already know and have known since patch dropped, re enable damn transfers already. Stop goofing a nice size of your player base. 

22 hours ago, Sombra said:

Falta de respeito pelos jogadores!

Nível de tempo muito alto para colocar servidores de Crystal Isle sem legado é bom, mas não organiza o transporte de personagens entre servidores legados, mas é falta de respeito com jogadores que jogam e pagam ou o mesmo que oficial.

I totally agree and a lot of lack of respect with everyone in

Archived