Wild Card bs again.

Darkprince388

Wild Card bs again.

Now I've had enough of wild cards bs.  You dont release crystal isles on console durimg the anniversary event.  But you release the bird.  So one, we dont get to play the new map with the event.  Two, what is the exclusive dino again?  Wild cars is the worst developer ive seen.  And we all remember no man's sky launch right.  Ive been here since the begging and wild card has always sand bagged us.  Get your crap together WC.  

Not only that but they actually broke ARK's unofficial dedicated servers with the latest update. Contrasting the last 5 years of development against the bugs, glitches and exploits the game still has, suggests that WC is more of a parody. I had enough with this company. WC creates awesome concepts but the execution feels delivered by amateurs. 

Dont get you knickers in a twist. They could have not just added temporary Tropeognathus spawns to other maps and made you wait until they released Crystal Isles. Once Crystal Isles is released on consoles it will revert to being an exclusive dino on CI. Not to mention the three crystal wyverns that are also endemic to CI. I dont see the big thing about the anniversary event anyway. 

Also I think EA wants a word....

1 hour ago, AngrySaltire said:

Dont get you knickers in a twist. They could have not just added temporary Tropeognathus spawns to other maps and made you wait until they released Crystal Isles. Once Crystal Isles is released on consoles it will revert to being an exclusive dino on CI. Not to mention the three crystal wyverns that are also endemic to CI. I dont see the big thing about the anniversary event anyway. 

Also I think EA wants a word....

You clearly haven't been here long enough.  Every update.  Everything they bring to it.  It's always the same.  When are are they going to fix prim plus.  It's still broken.  I would have preferred to wait for Crystal Iess then be led on that we are getting it.

Obviously none of you know that console releases are not governed by wild card. a team with all the console companies has the DLC, and they have to thoroughly test it and make sure it meets their guidelines. so it's either make PC players wait till September or wild card releases it for their anniversary and try to make some money so they stay in business but for you console people who are the biggest complainers on the internet it all has to be NOW NOW NOW.

And yes I have been in ark for a long while.
image.thumb.png.269fa603804b1bac348290de346b943c.png

19 minutes ago, Darkprince388 said:

You clearly haven't been here long enough.  Every update.  Everything they bring to it.  It's always the same.  When are are they going to fix prim plus.  It's still broken.  I would have preferred to wait for Crystal Iess then be led on that we are getting it.

Been here since 2016, so yes I am used to the rollercoasters that are WC updates. Yes Prim plus is broken I really doubt they will fix it. Shame. I have all but given up waiting for them to sort out the mess that is Ragnarok. My current cluster has become the second I have been on that has dumped the map.  Shame, its probably one of the best maps. Dont get me started on official servers. The nerfs........

I just dont understand how people are not used to staggered releases for different platforms. WC are not the only company/game to do this. Does it suck ? Yes. Particularly if you are the platform thats left behind. But thats the way of it. 

20 hours ago, Darkprince388 said:

Been here day 1 bucko. Try again.

Next!

Archived