ARK Survival of the Fittest ascends onto PS4 on July the 19th

Jatheish

8 minutes ago, ArkStationOfficial said:

lol why are we gonna have a dog fight about it, ps4 got it and xbox didn't.  Xbox was probably harder to program. 

That makes no sense as a reason for it not to come to Xbox first.

They've been working on ARK for Xbox One for months now, you'd think it'd be the other way around.

Not to mention PS4 and XB1 engines are basically the exact same so it doesn't even matter.

This just seems flat out backwards. Ps4 users would probably enjoy the core game before getting and playing SOTF. Xbox users have been playing the core game for months and have been looking forward to SOTF to test their skills in it and get something fresh.

this could just be awful announcing timing but I guess we will have to wait and see. Maybe they just wanted to create buzz on the Sony platform before pax. It's baffling though. I don't get it. 

5 minutes ago, ArkStationOfficial said:

@EvilChaosDX Dang

Hmm?

3 minutes ago, Torzo said:

Bring this to xbox, or you will lose your customers that play the xbox, some of us cant afford to buy a PS4 to get sotf, also you are just going to leave us with a really buggy $35 game? 

You think they're done with the game all of a sudden? 

2 minutes ago, Wickedman25 said:

if i knew SOTF was not comeing to xbox one i would of never of bought the game i love this game alot but time to let go until it comes out on xbox

Where does it state this? No where. Stop making assumptions and acting like.....

I bet ps4 users are just really glad to know they've got something ark related coming in the near future!

1 minute ago, EvilChaosDX said:

Where does it state this? No where. Stop making assumptions and acting like.....

I bet ps4 users are just really glad to know they've got something ark related coming in the near future!

Studio Wildcard makes the surprising announcement that the ARK: Survival Evolved spin-off game ARK: Survival of the Fittest will be console exclusive to the PS4.

Okay so what you are trying to tell me is that not only is the PS4 getting Survival evolved but they will also be getting Survival of the Fittest?? Will the Xbox be getting SOTF as well or did you guys just screw us?? Cause if SOTF doesnt release on the XB1 as well thats some big A** BS! Why you ask cause for the past 6 months you guys have been holding out events such as these on the XB1. And all of a sudden the PS4 release is right around the corner not only will they get to enjoy the full game WE helped shape up they will also get to enjoy the events EVENTS we didnt get to enjoy for whatever stupid reason or the other. I am seriously pissed off and Disappointed!