ARK Survival of the Fittest ascends onto PS4 on July the 19th

Jatheish

On 4/22/2016 at 9:52 PM, Rickyh24 said:

Way to miss the point. Stop being an idiot. It's a slap in the face for Xbox users to have to wait longer. Especially If it's because of a pay day.  I never said anything about the game not being amazing. If you don't notice bugs and performance issues then you need to get the blinders off. 

It's not a slap in the face at all, the owe the console users nothing, but we're lucky enough that they decided to give us the game at all. There is no reason that Xbox should or shouldn't have to wait but they want to attract the ps4 crowd and this is the best way, temporarily exclusive content.

On ‎21‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 10:10 PM, juzek19985 said:

ej xbox user wont get it and playstation user will get it because we been waiting longer than you xbox user

First that makes no sense

Secondly I say since the Xbox community got to help and stuff with the full game. The Playstation comminity will get to help with SOTF.

And then both will be released for both consoles entually!

On April 21, 2016 at 5:19 PM, EvilChaosDX said:

Now that's what we call an overreaction. They've got your money already, you own and have played the game, but of course that's your decision. 

Did you only play this game to wait for sotf

originally yes my main reason was to wait for soft, now ill end up selling both my xboxes to get ps4 just so i can play it, i have been waiting EVERYDAY for the announcement it was coming to xbox now its now coming for MONTHS and its going to ps first which means I'm sure it'll be months after that!!! 

1 hour ago, ShanghaiFame said:

originally yes my main reason was to wait for soft, now ill end up selling both my xboxes to get ps4 just so i can play it, i have been waiting EVERYDAY for the announcement it was coming to xbox now its now coming for MONTHS and its going to ps first which means I'm sure it'll be months after that!!! 

In my opinion that would be a really bad decision. It is coming to xbox, and xbox already has Survival evolved with a lot of content. 

But it's your choice of course.

Also I can't stand the playstation controller. Don't understand how people can find it ergonomic. But I guess I did play with an n64 and that design was poor! 

On 4/22/2016 at 2:01 PM, Rickyh24 said:

It's not even the full ark game. The full ark game is running on Xbox one already. How could it have anything to do with the ps4s hardware?

No. You are wrong.

We don't even have the full game on the Xbox yet, or the PC.. It's still a pre-release software, a game still in development. We'll have the full game when it releases, not before.

As for the rest: SotF is a F2P stand-alone game that has nothing to do with ARK: Survival evolved's development process. A seperate team is working on SotF and PS4 has no early access/game preview program, and this is basically the only way to test any aspect of the core coding on the PS4 platform. Even if the hardware is similar on both consoles, the OS is completely different, which is the main reason i assume they need some way of testing the core mechanics on the PS4, and SotF is an easy way of doing that.

If the game is delayed, that's brilliant. It gives them more time to polish the game. Personally,  I'd rather wait longer for a game that'll run smoother than having a bug-ridden lag infested game that barely runs.

So instead of crying, make sure to report bugs to the devs so they can squash them as fast as possible, and get a game that runs smooth on release. Crying about bugs in an Alpha or a Beta for that matter, won't help the devs, and it sure as heck won't help any of us players.

33 minutes ago, MeSDatGeek said:

So it would seem..

Try not taking people so literal. It will help you grasp points better. I know the game is not out yet. I know it's in preview.   Survival of the fittest is not the full game. That was my point. Xbox users are playing the core full game. It just doesn't have all the content yet. 

Edited by Rickyh24

7 minutes ago, Rickyh24 said:

Try not taking people so literal. It will help you grasp points better. I know the game is not out yet. I know it's in preview.   Survival of the fittest is not the full game. That was my point. 

I just quoted you word by word. Doesn't get more literal than that. If you didn't want anyone to misunderstand your meaning, you'd better watch what you type in turn, as to not come off as being ignorant and arrogant. ;)

1 minute ago, MeSDatGeek said:

I just quoted you word by word. Doesn't get more literal than that. If you didn't want anyone to misunderstand your meaning, you'd better watch what you type in turn, as to not come off as being ignorant and arrogant. ;)

No thanks. I'm sure most people were able to understand what I was getting at. 

8 hours ago, Rickyh24 said:

You must be bored. Get over it. You were not able to grasp my simple  point. It happens. Move along. 

You wrote, as i quoted, that the full game is already out on the Xbox One. There i no point to grasp really. The full game is not released yet.

Had you on the other hand said, that the original version of the game is in game preview/early access, that would've made your point so much clearer.

Bored? Far from it. You seemed to be in need of some education, and thus i thought i'd help you out a little.

10 hours ago, Rickyh24 said:

Survival of the fittest is not the full game. That was my point. Xbox users are playing the core full game. It just doesn't have all the content yet. 

Survival of the Fittest is a stand alone game, so again, you are wrong. It is not a full game no, but it is a separate game from ARK: Survival Evolved.

No, we are not playing the full core game as it is still very much in development. A full game means that all the base content has been added and has passed the final beta stages and been released. That is the very definition of a full  (full version) game. There really isn't anything to debate about it really.

I know, admitting one is wrong is not easy for a lot of people! :)

On 4/21/2016 at 4:56 PM, Mysterydill said:

What about Xbox?

On 4/21/2016 at 4:56 PM, Joebl0w13 said:

The links seem to be missing links :)

On 4/21/2016 at 4:56 PM, Mysterydill said:

What about Xbox?

I think PS4 and Xbox one should be vs each other in SOTF, after all isnt Microsoft doing that CO- owning multiplayer like they did on rocket leuge if xbox rocket leuge can play with pc players on there servers why can we both have SOTF?