Where TF are the Tropeos!!!?

Chrysa1is

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its a pain thats for sure, so far i have yet to find one on another map with tapejaras being so rare on the other maps. With them being so common on extinction they seem more likely to spawn there but even thats after a fair few dino wipes.

Extinction just makes them easier to locate in general with the fact that you dont have to scour the dense jungle. Thought id have it easy on SE but still no luck as of yet. Right now im stopping by everything that flies to do a doubletake and see if its a tropeo.

So Tropeos are easier to find on other maps... I wish I had Ark on console so I have higher chances finding one on Extinction and don't get eye-aids from the over-coloured parts of CI. Nice job, Wildcard! :D BTW: I spawned one in and tested it and to me it seems that the speed with the jet engine is not good enough to escape angry Wyverns. I tried it in the trench with the Crystal Heirs and they came very close to me - my only escape was by flying through the trees...

3 hours ago, DomiDarko said:

So Tropeos are easier to find on other maps... I wish I had Ark on console so I have higher chances finding one on Extinction and don't get eye-aids from the over-coloured parts of CI. Nice job, Wildcard! :D BTW: I spawned one in and tested it and to me it seems that the speed with the jet engine is not good enough to escape angry Wyverns. I tried it in the trench with the Crystal Heirs and they came very close to me - my only escape was by flying through the trees...

Did you try sprinting while jetpacking? It gives even more speed at the cost of stamina.

19 hours ago, ZeruIshtar said:

Well some people can't swap maps cause they're not in charge of servers so can't swap maps.

You can always fire up a local non-dedicated session and load whatever map you have access to. Depending on the setup of the dedicated server you usually play on, it's also possible to tame a creature on your non-dedicated session and transfer it back to your dedicated game. 

8 hours ago, gamatron332 said:

Maybe.. or maybe it’s straining to pass gas to add thrust. There’s many possible reasons

Most likely reason is that infinite rocket flight would be imbalanced as a game mechanic. I love the immersion though :D

So, I managed to find a Tropeo saddle and saddle BP from the Ragnarok desert crates.... On PC/Steam. I'm on unofficial, but we have no custom drops or mods. We do have increased loot crate quality though. It was ascendant, 500% weapon damage and 25 armor, and I don't think a tek replicator can fit the resources required to make it. But so point being, saddles and saddle BPs seem to drop from Ragnarok desert loot crates, increased BP quality does not increase armor, and the best ones are too expensive to make, kind of like top tier Mosasaurus platform saddles.

Outside of PvP and arranged aerial combats, this seems like a vanity tame. 25 armor on the saddle is max unless it's a bug that they'll fix, but considering everything else about this creature is so.. restricted, I doubt it.

On 6/14/2020 at 3:18 AM, St1ckyBandit said:

Well you certainly live up to your username buddy

I agree with him so I'm not sure what you mean. OP got a soft moderator warning. There was a lot of negativity in this thread from the get go. As if we're not all dealing with this and it's just OP. Some people have to be so vocal about how much it hits them in the feels when something isn't like what they want it to be, and it fosters negativity that nobody else wants.

On 6/13/2020 at 4:46 PM, Chrysa1is said:

There's always whiteknight forum defenders like you that pop up with nothing constructive to say. If you aren't going to provide help and/or information and instead bitch about what i'm saying then i'd advise never to read anything i write because you'll most likely get triggered over and over again.

That's not how the term white knight is used. I'm not triggered, you sound like a whining brat. 

Seriously, white knighting is like the opposite of what I did. Look it up

Archived