Was that a good idea with a free ARK?

Was that a good idea with a free ARK?

In this chaos, does the administration check what happens on the servers ?
There was already a certain culture of players, but with the new people, it's getting crayfishly similar to the League of legends community or worse.

unknown.pngimage.thumb.png.ffb622d54fce2f04cbfb4500afa4f3fb.pngunknown.png
there are many more such situations. My suggestion change the chat, to a lock type on individual channels (e.g. I want only  "tribe" and "alliance" chat) and disable global chat. Or pull the convection from such players.

Just now, RidersOfNightmareDEJW said:

It amuses me that new players come in and want free stuff/dinosaurs because they're new "because they deserve". Today it's a DireWolf because most servers want free dinosaurs. What is the point of playing ARK to get it for free? They already got enough for free - Ark itself

It would have been better 3 sets of servers.

Original official

Epic only (fresh)

Crossplay (fresh)

37 minutes ago, RidersOfNightmareDEJW said:

It amuses me that new players come in and want free stuff/dinosaurs because they're new "because they deserve". Today it's a DireWolf because most servers want free dinosaurs. What is the point of playing ARK to get it for free? They already got enough for free - Ark itself

That’s called admin commands + non dedicated or single player...

IMO ARK:Survival of the fittest (or ATLAS xDD) make for free than ARK:Survival Evolved.

ARK:SOFT had potential, in total it can still have it, the awards would have an impact on ARK:Survival evolved, it would surely encourage the community to buy the ark. But now ppl make  4 x epic games accounts each with free ARK and sow cancer on the servers.

but first you have to take care of your other product.

Archived