Servers unplayable because all those new players

smlarf

Servers unplayable because all those new players

Come on, WC. It isn't serious!

I may understand your marketing action with Epic for a free Ark, but hundreds of new players are coming on the island map servers. Those are now full and unplayable.

It's a hell. It has nothing to do with a fun and a nice 5th birthday.

Please, could you do something to send many of those players to other maps and servers.

Thanks for your help.

Alf

have to agree with smlarf, it was as simple as setting a login check. the server i play on has basically been slot capped since around 6pm  Pst post event launch, players that have characters on a server locks off a user slot for said character on the server. there's going to be a lot of solo players that could stand to lose years of progress because of this clusterf*** of new players that'll probably only spend 15-20 minutes playing blocking out active established players. just my 2 cents though and everyone's allowed their opinion.

55 minutes ago, Aylana314159 said:

Well it was anticipated. But free players typically have low attention spans, so the populations will die down.

Too bad the new epic players cannot use mods, so the majority of unofficial communities aren't accessible to them.

I think it will be soon, especially cus, you know, you get the dev kit ON EPIC GAMES STORE not steam.... well see I guess.

Archived