I can't transfer to other servers - Anyone else?

Magrelin

I can't transfer to other servers - Anyone else?

Hello

After the update on 12 June 2020, I can no longer transfer my character to other servers. When I try, it appears that "No session was found". I am desperate because I have my basis in Genesis which, in case I cannot transfer, I will lose it.

What's the solution to that?

ARK.jpg

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im also stuck on ext 919, It says no servers found. i tried another character on legacy on a different map and that one also says no servers found. but my character on non legacy is able to transfer. all my buildings will decay. atleast my breeders are cryo podded and pin coded in fridges. from here on out I will do a new character for each map and use second character for breeding and transferring through pin coded fridges and cryo pods. they should fix whats broken before adding more stuff. also I heard that the new map didn't come to legacy, but they sure added the paid genesis map to legacy didn't they. I probably would have done the same if I was them. but Im not paying for anything else after

keep calm guys im sure theyre working on a fix ;) attacking and belittling the ark gods wont get us no where^^ it his post is less than 16 hours old  …. we the legacy bobs im sure can indure a little set back ...hell the official bobs arnt event getting 30+ hr roll backs at map releases ? like we did so keep busy and stay surviving..

Archived