Cryo'ing Crystal Wyverns and Transfers broken??

Battlefoxcox

Cryo'ing Crystal Wyverns and Transfers broken??

Tamed a few crystal wyverns and they are not able to be cryoed or uploaded to the terminal. Cryopod just punches the crystal wyvern and at the terminal they do not show up on the list. Other nearby dinos do tho. Is anyone else having this issue or is this an intended feature? Seems a bit odd if it is but havn't found any info on this. 

Crystal Wyverns cannot be cryod or transfered

Is this permanent or on the cards to be changed? I really want to start working on breed lines but am hesitant due to this. Tek trikes were never changed and I worked hard on the line on genesis and they get deleted upon transfer which was upsetting, so I don't want to waste my time again.

I am quite sure this predicament is unintended, for numerous reasons.

1st - Not being able to cryo a breedable and tameable dino that is new and exciting means that servers are going to be tame capped within a couple weeks.

2nd - in order to store all these unpoddable wyverns, people are going to build massive bases. Large bases add to server load. Thousands of unpodded dinos cause server load.

3rd - breeders who would normally transfer these dinos off server and breed them on a quieter map are stuck to breed them on crystal isles, which means even more 70/70 servers for a longer time. This also means free players have one less reason to buy expansion maps.

These problems are made worse by the large number of xbox players who are moving to PC through the epic game store. Epic does not have their own servers, they are joining steam servers. 

If the unpoddable/untransferrable crystal wyverns are working as intended, I can't think of any reason that balances out the negatives I've mentioned above. As for PVP, these wyverns are not gamebreaking. They're a little faster, but they are just like regular wyverns in that they turn and steer like a boat, and are easily out maneuvered. I just don't see any clear reasoning for this to be intentional.

Archived