cant find crystal isles on ps4

jaxxillion

• Volunteer Moderator

How is there any misleading advertising?

Community Crunch 224 - 9th May

This states Crystal Isles will be out later in the summer for console.

Community Crunch 225 - 11th June

This again states Crystal Isles will be out in September for console.

The trailer also states September for console.

All of this has been posted in the last few weeks. If you bought a server today for it then it is not false advertising it is you not paying attention to announcements.

26 minutes ago, jaxxillion said:

I purchased a server today for crystal isles on ps4 . looks like I wasted my money again. honestly wc makes it seem that pc players are better than ps4 players. 

Smart enough to buy and set the server up? How about learning to read? And not between lines and info u just want to see?

And PC's are better so just get on with later release and BTW thanks WC first for adding it in general as it was mod for PC at start... So wipe your tears and wait

9 hours ago, GP said:

How is there any misleading advertising?

Community Crunch 224 - 9th May

This states Crystal Isles will be out later in the summer for console.

Community Crunch 225 - 11th June

This again states Crystal Isles will be out in September for console.

The trailer also states September for console.

All of this has been posted in the last few weeks. If you bought a server today for it then it is not false advertising it is you not paying attention to announcements.

I have read the crunch 3 times and can't see where it says September for consoles? 

The trailer does eventually say it right at the end.  How long has that trailer been out? 

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, Chunk1664 said:

I have read the crunch 3 times and can't see where it says September for consoles? 

The trailer does eventually say it right at the end.  How long has that trailer been out? 

The trailer was released the same time as the Crunch. September was not known before the Crunch but it was stated Summer 2020 back in May.

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, Chunk1664 said:

So what you stated that the Crunch contained the info is wrong? 

The trailer contains the september releaee but that is hardly summer is it? 

The Crunch contained the trailer right at the top, which yes contains the September announcement.

Yes, September is Summer. Summer months cover June-September.

People keep calling September Fall or Autumn, clearly people need to re-educate themselves on the start and end of seasons.

Just now, GP said:

The Crunch contained the trailer right at the top, which yes contains the September announcement.

Yes, September is Summer. Summer months cover June-September.

People keep calling September Fall or Autumn, clearly people need to re-educate themselves on the start and end of seasons.

Sorry but in the UK September is classed as the start of autumn, always has in the circles i mix in. 

Would it have hurt to add a few lines in the crunxh clearly highlighting the spetember release? 

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, Chunk1664 said:

Sorry but in the UK September is classed as the start of autumn, always has in the circles i mix in. 

Spring - 21st March - 20th June
Summer - 21st June - 20th September
Autumn - 21st September - 20th December
Winter - 21st December - 20th March

That's the seasons, i'm in the UK and this is what the seasons are classed as.

Would it have hurt to add a few lines in the crunxh clearly highlighting the spetember release? 

No it wouldn't have hurt to do that. But i'm not involved in the Crunch so. ?‍♂️

Just now, GP said:

Spring - 21st March - 20th June
Summer - 21st June - 20th September
Autumn - 21st September - 20th December
Winter - 21st December - 20th March

That's the seasons, i'm in the UK and this is what the seasons are classed as.

No it wouldn't have hurt to do that. But i'm not involved in the Crunch so. ?‍♂️

So there we have a post by each of us with slightly different interpretations of summer and autumn. 

Hardly the clearest message is it? 

• Volunteer Moderator

So there we have a post by each of us with slightly different interpretations of summer and autumn. 

Hardly the clearest message is it? 

Well it's not about interpreting summer and autumn. That's when summer officially ends and autumn begins. No interpreting that.

https://www.google.com/search?q=when+does+summer+end&oq=when+does+summer+end&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l7.3830j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Archived