Timecapsule - Original June '15 Island

Chair Breaker

Timecapsule - Original June '15 Island

Hi WC. I know there is no support for Timecapsule functionality but please can you consider supplying the original Island map - even just for single player/dedicated/private servers - from the June/July 2015 state with only the original dino/creatures from the same time. My hope was that the Timecapsule would actually be closer to when I first started playing Ark in June of 2015. The current map and creatures in the Timecapsule map is in a much newer state compared to how the game was for us OG Ark players. I spawned in the east coast of the map and there is a swamp with beelzebufos, where they shouldn't even have existed in June/July 2015. Please, and thank you.

It's really dumb actually. They gave us something NO ONE asked for. IT's day 1 crap. No 3rd person, no turning off bloom so the glare is blinding. Dinos floating away into the air and players falling through the map. This is a terrible joke they must be playing. Super old interface and lack of option. Most people just want a primitive server to play on but they ruined them and closed them all. The most ive seen on the timecapsule servers are 7 TOTAL. You have to redownload ark just to play on normal servers after going to timecapsule servers. They couldn't of done this in a dumber way. Thanks for nothing yet again you idiots.

Archived