Server in the cluster (transmitter) problem no found Server

Hilli70

Server in the cluster (transmitter) problem no found Server (In German language: Keine Server gefunden!)

No servers are found. Since yesterday, after the update, no servers have been found via the transmitter.
The same every time after major updates.

You can transfer your character from one server to another since no servers are found.

The Tribe's dinosaurs must be supplied and the generators must be filled with fuel. On the other servers.

EDIT:

In addition, after 8 days the power cables are destroyed and the dinosaurs in the kyro chamber die.
Which is illogical to me since the dinosaurs in the cryo-pod in hand survive 30 days. The power generator has a shelf life of 16 days, structures of the foundation metal also lasts 16 days. Metal water pipe pipes also 16 days. So why power cord only 8 days? The gasoline generator runs if the power cables have been destroyed after 8 days, another 8 days without use.

EDIT 2:

Hey Cedi and Panda & Co ?

Please give me an answer. About the problem of character transmitted in the transmitter in the game. It's definitely not the clone character problem (security character in uploading a character). An error message would appear here if you access the transmitter.

So in the current case: If you access the transmitter (in the cluster), comes immediately, no server found. Even if you click on refresh several times in the lower right corner. Doesn't do it.

In the main menu, when you access the server list, all servers are displayed / found!

Strangely enough, the transfer of things works
(At the very beginning (test phase!) Transmitted over the upper lisks, my character was destroyed (there was no upload screen at the time) we thought and an admin created a new character with the same high values. Later the upload screen came and there was mine lost character again. Since then I have two characters.

Server in the Cluster on found Server.jpg

Server in the Cluster on found Server 02.jpg

From the official side (@lilpanda @Dollie @Cedric) I have not been able to read / find until now. On the subject. All friends (different countries) who still play the game, in-game chat and in a large German community, have the same problem.

It should not only affect the legacy servers, but also the official servers.

Not quite right, since Thursday June 11th, 2020. When the big update came.

In addition, after 8 days the power cables are destroyed and the dinosaurs in the kyro chamber die.
Which is illogical to me since the dinosaurs in the cryo-pod in hand survive 30 days. The power generator has a shelf life of 16 days, structures of the foundation metal also lasts 16 days. Metal water pipe pipes also 16 days. So why power cord only 8 days? The gasoline generator runs if the power cables have been destroyed after 8 days, another 8 days without use.

@lilpanda

Hi Panda

I'm a player of PVE 423 and I know you helped us in the past. I only demand one thing: information. If Wildcard wants to get rid of all legacy servers, tell us. If Wildcard is working on a fix, tell us. I will NOT except anything else. A LOT of players are pissed now and I will make sure that as many people as possible are not going to buy anything from Wildcard anymore. If this is the only option that we have so be it.

Archived