Server build

ChaseOn

13 minutes ago, GP said:

The issue you are experiencing is unrelated to versions. The only time you get connection issues due to different versions between client and server is a major version change.

Your issue must be related to something else. Have you tried verifying your files?

i  have 2 adsl connections and 2 pc's  one  of them is  experiencing same symptom as  mentioned   time out  on alll servers . other  is  connecting  perfectly  .  i switched cables  and it still gave  the  time  out  on that specific  isp/dsl  even  on different machine  . might  be internet cluster  issue ?  cause  im sure its  not client  . 

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, grandizer said:

i  have 2 adsl connections and 2 pc's  one  of them is  experiencing same symptom as  mentioned   time out  on alll servers . other  is  connecting  perfectly  .  i switched cables  and it still gave  the  time  out  on that specific  isp/dsl  even  on different machine  . might  be internet cluster  issue ?  cause  im sure its  not client  . 

It's possible the client patch has caused some connection issue, not denying that. Just clarifying that different server versions don't mean there are issues.

Clients should now be on v311.81. Have you updated?

1 hour ago, GP said:

It's possible the client patch has caused some connection issue, not denying that. Just clarifying that different server versions don't mean there are issues.

Clients should now be on v311.81. Have you updated?

yessir  311.81  on both pc's . its weird that 1 isp works perfectly  . on both machines  . and the  other isp  time out  on both as well . i agree with u its not client  server build n .

4 hours ago, ChaseOn said:

I still have the problem, I can't use my internet for ark anymore. I can if I use my mobile internet which has same provider. 

me too man i was hoping  it would  be patched by now still nothing  . good thing  i have another internet provider  already installed .  works on the second one and not main one . crazy !

5 hours ago, ChaseOn said:

Still not working here, just getting connection timeout :/

try the following  . reboot router   or  if u can contact support  of ur internet provider . and tell them about ur problem and ask them about game  ports if they are open  . thats what  i did  and a couple of days later it worked .  

On 6/21/2020 at 1:29 PM, grandizer said:

try the following  . reboot router   or  if u can contact support  of ur internet provider . and tell them about ur problem and ask them about game  ports if they are open  . thats what  i did  and a couple of days later it worked .  

I tried all that, I'm residing in Philippines and customer support here is basically non existing. They tell me they can't change anything in their system and blablabla. Anyways I can connect if I use a VPN with the same connection. Or if I change to my mobile internet which has same provider. I've had a technician here 2 times both of them came for just a chit chat it seems since they did no trouble shooting other than testing if I had internet. I suspect it might be the modem firewall, but I'm clueless when it comes to stuff like this. They didn't want to try another modem because they said it won't work. Tomorrow they will have to provide me a new anyway because it will accidentally fall on the ground and break

On 6/22/2020 at 2:29 PM, ChaseOn said:

I tried all that, I'm residing in Philippines and customer support here is basically non existing. They tell me they can't change anything in their system and blablabla. Anyways I can connect if I use a VPN with the same connection. Or if I change to my mobile internet which has same provider. I've had a technician here 2 times both of them came for just a chit chat it seems since they did no trouble shooting other than testing if I had internet. I suspect it might be the modem firewall, but I'm clueless when it comes to stuff like this. They didn't want to try another modem because they said it won't work. Tomorrow they will have to provide me a new anyway because it will accidentally fall on the ground and break

tell me if it worked  ? or still same issue ?  did  u  try remapping ur ports  on ur router ?

Archived