Chibi-Pets - how to attain them for 5th anniversary event

Jstall

Hi all,

I've only recently started playing Ark again after being away since 2016. I've never encountered chibis before. When I look on the wiki the way they are attained seems tied to the event itself e.g drops from raptor clause for the winter wonderland event. I can't find any information about how to get there during the 5th anniversary event. Could someone fill me in? Thanks much!

23 minutes ago, Jstall said:

Hi all,

I've only recently started playing Ark again after being away since 2016. I've never encountered chibis before. When I look on the wiki the way they are attained seems tied to the event itself e.g drops from raptor clause for the winter wonderland event. I can't find any information about how to get there during the 5th anniversary event. Could someone fill me in? Thanks much!

I think you get them by using the cooking pot after killing party dodos and collecting cake from them.  You use the cake to craft the event items in the cooking pot.

3 minutes ago, NukeGoose said:

You can also put them in the forge as hinted by the community crunch. Here's some data I gathered. 4 Chibis make another chibi. 4 chibi of same quality make another of that same quality. Green is common, blue is uncommon, red and yellow are rare, not sure which is rarer

If they're based off the drops, then probably red.

Archived