Console & PC Addition | Adding a Split ALL Items and Divide ALL items

Oddistic

Add Split ALL & Split ALL Half  

3 members have voted

1. 1. I would say (...).

• Yes. Add 'Split ALL & ALL Half'. (Would save me from cramping my thumb.)
    • No. Don't add 'Split ALL & ALL Half'.

Suggestion

I had this thought just recently of having to being able to splitting items easily with just one button just by holding it down.

The two buttons are obvious when you open your inventory to Split One and Split Half, they are 'X' and 'Y' buttons. This would make having to split items much easier and they can have a prefix of how many you want to split ranging to 1 through 10 or whatever Wildcard would set it to, while there being another option of setting one by putting it in [said amount]. Holding down the 'X' button would split all items to one item that do NOT stack while having the 'Y' button to split all in certain stacks from what I mentioned. If they're not in the right amount it will try and split the right amount but having either an extra one in one stack or more.

Would this be a great suggestion for Console and PC as well, it would sound quite nice to have if you don't want to try and mash the 'X' button over and over and the same for 'Y' button as well?

1 reply to this server topic

• Volunteer Moderator
7 minutes ago, Oddistic said:

I had this thought just recently of having to being able to splitting items easily with just one button just by holding it down.

The two buttons are obvious when you open your inventory to Split One and Split Half, they are 'X' and 'Y' buttons. This would make having to split items much easier and they can have a prefix of how many you want to split ranging to 1 through 10 or whatever Wildcard would set it to, while there being another option of setting one by putting it in [said amount]. Holding down the 'X' button would split all items to one item that do NOT stack while having the 'Y' button to split all in certain stacks from what I mentioned. If they're not in the right amount it will try and split the right amount but having either an extra one in one stack or more.

Would this be a great suggestion for Console and PC as well, it would sound quite nice to have if you don't want to try and mash the 'X' button over and over and the same for 'Y' button as well?

This is already available on PC, perhaps there is a special way to access those options on consoles? No idea.

4WWkkQO.png

Archived