Tropo - "new" dino

Wuvgun

1 hour ago, Wuvgun said:

Tropo - "new" dino

So, after all the hype, we essentially get a re-skinned tapejara with a different saddle. 

Disappointed, but not surprised.

And this was your first post?  Yep quality right there, yes it does have elements of the tapejara as many pteras had such, but its not the same animal having the tapa's movement plus the engine on its back is just good stuff to change things up.

Pretty sure the taming is broken on it too.  Twenty plus minutes between kibble feedings.  I used up twenty metal bolas over twenty minutes and could only get one feeding in.  This is such crap.  What a waste of materials.

Anybody that works on this game should be tied up and forced to personally waste their time taming a 150 of every new creature they put in this game so they can understand how ridiculous their garbage is.

38 minutes ago, ehuhoser said:

And this was your first post?  Yep quality right there, yes it does have elements of the tapejara as many pteras had such, but its not the same animal having the tapa's movement plus the engine on its back is just good stuff to change things up.

Yep, first post here, and this is why  ^^^.     I do have over 2300 hours in the game, and like I said, not surprised.

Sorry, but I gotta agree with Wuvgun. This "new" bird sucks. Nothing more than a slower, reskinned Tappy with a new saddle. Seriously disappointed after all the hype.

Also, the event didn't start on my server after the update, even though I have it set to Current Official Event. Not that we're missing much anyway. Just some dodos in red party hats. I think we'll be activating the Summer Bash event instead.

Archived