pvp ~Crystal Isles~ (Justus Lands) ~ PVP WEEKENDS ~ Slightly Boosted ~ USA

Skyer

To join: Open Steam > View > Servers > Favorites > add server > add 92.38.148.172:29115

Wikk3r on Twitch for questions! https://twitch.tv/wikk3r

PVP Weekends after 1 Month of PVE. Starting Date: 6/11/2020

• ~ *3 Experience rate 
  • ~ * 2 Harvesting rate weekdays. *3 Weekends
  • ~ *6 Taming speed weekdays. *10 Weekends
  • ~ *10 Baby growth speed. *15 Weekends
  • ~ * 500 Egg hatch speed (Nobody got time for that)
  • ~ 1-3 hour wait for mating interval 
  • ~ Faster health/stamina recovery on Players .
  • ~ Slower Food/Water drain 0.1. Almost always daytime (A healthy amount of night).
  • ~ Greatly increased stats include: Weight(*2)(, Fortitude (*10), Oxygen (*30). (MOST OTHER STATS STAY THE SAME- DO NOT WANT GAME TO BE TOO OP WHEN PVP STARTS).

~ WE CAN PROMISE YOU: 

No matter how many issues the server faces- this server will be open for a minimum of 2 years. You will not get kicked unless you are a troll or a little annoying kid.  I will never give anyone special treatment over others.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR: 

LONG TERM, CHILL PLAYERS who actually love ark but hate how much time it takes. If you are looking to come troll a server for a month or two, DO NOT EVEN BOTHER. You will be instantly kicked if you come to annoy people.

***********THE RULES***************

• ~ You have two warnings before a temporary or permanent ban is placed. If the admin deems it fit and finds you out to be nothing but a troll- you may only get 1 warning, if any.
  • ~ Do not build on top of mountains, in caves, or on glaciers where penguins spawned.
  • ~ Only 10 players per tribe only. (Alliance up with whoever you want).
  • ~ Do not request for free items. We want this to be like an official ark server.
  • ~ NO TROLLING. Examples: building random sh/it in places outside of your base. Not leaving people alone (By all means kill people when PVP is enabled, but don't troll about it). . We all know what trolling means... Just don't do it.
  • ~ Don't come crying to me if you die- Even if it is from a rollback (rollbacks are rare). It's Ark... There be dino's abroad. And worse... People.

+++++++++ PVP RULES +++++++++++

• PVP will be enabled roughly around 5pm central standard time on Friday and will be shut off First thing Monday morn or Sunday evening depends on servers request.
  • IF you are a new tribe that is joining you have 1 month of protection. If anyone breaks this rule and raids you, they will be banned. If you attack anyone before a month, you are open game.
  • NEWCOMERS Advice: Tame any dino and put it on aggressive inside your base. That way if someone wants to raid you they have to kill it- therefore we will know who the troll is. 
  • RECORD THE CLIP. I need proof if I am to do anything about a rule violation. Period.
  • The Alpha tribes took a vote about killing tames: DO NOT KILL TAMES IF ON PASSIVE - FEEL FREE TO STEAL DINOS IN CRYO - GIVE PEOPLE A CHANCE TO BUILD BACK UP.
  • Basically what I'm getting at here is this: ALPHA TRIBES and others that have played for some time: DO NOT raid the new people. It will not be tolerated. Give them a chance to grow and prosper. Pick on someone your own size :P

If you want to play let me know how many people you have coming over. SEND A PRIVATE MSG TO WIKK3R ON TWITCH  WITH HOW MANY PPL YOU PLAN TO BRING OVER. ENJOY :D

Archived