Need some help with the multiplayer

kristibbs

Need some help with the multiplayer

Hi guys! So i started playing this game again after a year and now that is free on epic games a lot of my friends got it too and i cant figure aut how to play with them. I used to do it in the past just createing a non-dedicated sesion but now they just cant see my sesion and  i cant see theirs is it because i have it on steam and they on epic games ? I dont rly want to play on a official server or to run a dedicate server myself. I just dont understand why it dosent work pls help !

7 minutes ago, SnowboundGem said:

Sorry my phone restarted when I tried to link it, apologies it's a little late I saw people discussing the cross play hopefully it helps.

Well ty for your atention but in all 44 replys was only one guys asking if playing cross platform is possible and everybody ignored him because they where all arguing about ark beeing free 

23 minutes ago, kristibbs said:

Well ty for your atention but in all 44 replys was only one guys asking if playing cross platform is possible and everybody ignored him because they where all arguing about ark beeing free 

You can play cross platform but don't think it works for non dedicated? for a dedicated server you need to add -crossplay to the command line

Archived