Shootergame - Entry Point Not Found?

Demerus

Got same thing, but it didn't stop me from logging in. 

Searching for this, it appears error appeared several years ago (2015).  Difference is that if you look closely at the error message after the word, "point", there appears to be an extra space.  The error messages from years ago, there was something listed instead of just a space,  assuming its the name of the missing entry point.  No idea what to think or how to trouble shoot if the message doesn't provide the name of the missing entry point.

yeah i'm having the same probably but when i try and play single player ever since the 5 year anniversary i would get the message and mid playing single player the game will always crash iv'e tried to do clean restarts but those don't work same with clean uninstalls i don't know if this has anything to do with the update and the entry point not found message but it is very frustrating as this game is awesome and i play it all day.i don't know if this happens with servers bc i don't play on servers i also don't know if this will help anyone find out what the problem is but i'm just putting it out there bc i really want help finding the root of the problem.

Archived