No Primitive + in Epic Games ?

lazzaro

I believe that, despite it being an official total conversion mod, it is still a mod, and thus will not be available on the Epic games store until they have the Mods system up and running over there. Which, I hope will be soon. because my friend that convinced me to pick the game up plays on Prim+, and I would like to join him.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/12/2020 at 4:09 PM, MalyssaRyan said:

I believe that, despite it being an official total conversion mod, it is still a mod, and thus will not be available on the Epic games store until they have the Mods system up and running over there. Which, I hope will be soon. because my friend that convinced me to pick the game up plays on Prim+, and I would like to join him.

why would u play on epic over steam though ?

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 6/12/2020 at 10:09 PM, MalyssaRyan said:

Well, not really, because it's available on consoles which doesn't have mod support at all, so I don't understand why it's not available as DLC for Epic games version. Besides, you can consider all non-canon maps such as Ragnarok as Mods too, but they were added to Epic games version

Archived