Thylas climbing trees?

AirplaneSlider

Thylas climbing trees?

I was out in the redwoods and got pounced on by a thyla like usual. No biggie, I went with another argent to go get my stuff and retrieve my dino. Just then the exact same thyla pounced in me again. This happened two more times with the same brown lvl 80 thyla. I thought wild thylas only spawn on trees, and once they pounce they can’t climb back up. Can someone explain to me how this is happening? Idk it this helps but I play on Xbox solo the island.

They can definitely get back in the tree. I have had times where I had the same thyla pounce me for a week when I would FT to my RW platforms to refresh timers and also I found a 150 once that was on the ground at one point and when I returned with the taming supplies she was in the tree again. Maybe they aren't supposed to be able to get back in the tree but they definitely do.

3 hours ago, Cowgirl said:

They can definitely get back in the tree. I have had times where I had the same thyla pounce me for a week when I would FT to my RW platforms to refresh timers and also I found a 150 once that was on the ground at one point and when I returned with the taming supplies she was in the tree again. Maybe they aren't supposed to be able to get back in the tree but they definitely do.

2 hours ago, Zahlea said:

I second this. I've definitely seen it happen as well.

So maybe it’s a bug that they can climb back on.

Archived