Community Crunch 225: Crystal Isles, Anniversary Event, Epic Games Store, and more!

StudioWildcard

already submitted a bug report, but just for the record I have to say not being able to pod crystal wyverns is a huge facepalm. servers will be tame capped within weeks I'd imagine, massive bases are already being erected to store them all in, and because they're wyverns they have a tendency to get stuck in floors and other geometry. This is probably something that should be addressed asap @Cedric 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Swordguy said:

already submitted a bug report, but just for the record I have to say not being able to pod crystal wyverns is a huge facepalm. servers will be tame capped within weeks I'd imagine, massive bases are already being erected to store them all in, and because they're wyverns they have a tendency to get stuck in floors and other geometry. This is probably something that should be addressed asap @Cedric 

I don't think they can be transfer to other maps. So letting them be in cryopods would result in them getting stuck. 

My apologies. I had thought the new dino was not around. But i've seen it. But my statement still stands. PVE servers rubber band all the time people pillar off space their not even using (i understand to ward off neighbors but theres alot of people who have placed pillars around actual space thats not being used) people building uncessarily huge bases in random spots overloading the server thats not helping the server. The game still stands as a terrible work around for issues like this

Edited by Morikar
Wrong about the new dino not appearing
  • Facepalm 1

• Volunteer Moderator
35 minutes ago, Morikar said:

So you mean to tell me that they released the crystal isles. Made everyone update their game on xbox and ps4. When this update doesnt even apply to consoles except for the anniversary event. Even have the background say on the xbox and ps4 client: "Tropeognathus Available Now!" because they were too lazy to make make that message not appear on consoles?

The update on Xbox and PS4 was for the event content and the new Trope creature.

The Xbox and PS4 background says "Tropeognathus Available Now!" because it IS available on Xbox and PS4.

It turns out that in ARK: Survival Evolved I try to play with my friends from a non-dedicated server created by me, and the ping remains at 0 in addition to the fact that no one can enter except me, my doubt is that you can play online with friends With the creation of non-dedicated servers? What are non-dedicated servers for? Could they enable LAN connections?

when will this genocide end? People cannot log on to their servers, check their buildings and feed their dynos. When will they fix the transmitters? I play on 5 servers and I have only 3 characters. And I am not alone with this problem. What needs to happen for them to start moving their asses? This problem has been around for a week.
I just don’t want to lose my progress in the game in 10k hours due to crooked coders. I will soon begin to directly insult these developers and I don’t give a damn about being banned

Happy 5th Ark, lets get 5 more and really optimize the servers (Rag)

Where can I find a list of all the pet chibi's in the game as of this event... ?

I just today got a Seeker and a Griffin and have been wanting them both since the first chibi event back in December but wasn't sure if they were already a part of initial chibi's released.

THANK YOU FOR THE CHEEP SKINS! I can go around and get 5 cakes per dodo and make like 100 hats for my dinos easy! Unlike the other events where I need 50 Easter eggs for the dino ears! Sadly there’s only one dino skin(which really is the only one that maters, I mean the rest you only need 1 or 2 of.), and sadly the cake is really expensive. At least for me I’m still early. nice system, even though I would have loved colors and of course breeding stuffs.

What is this? Server down for over 13 hrs now
Thanks Wildcard for the perfect timing! Anniversary Event and at the same Time is Ark for Free in Epic Games Store.
we can't play,the server is crashing and offline because all the new players crash it

We play the Game for a long time, we were happy for the event and now we cant play because too many new people on the server and its nearly unplayabel
Its not fair for the "old" players. We supported Ark over the Years and this is a shame for us.

I am realy sad of this situation and i hope i can play the event before it its over!
Thanks alot for this!
Get better Servers or make better timings. In the next days many new players will stop playing ark, but than is the event over and we had nothing from it

Server is EU PVE The Island 199