Community Crunch 225: Crystal Isles, Anniversary Event, Epic Games Store, and more!

StudioWildcard

When is crystal Isles coming to console? I thought it was coming on the 11th and was sad when i updated the game and didn't get crystal isles. Is there a release date for it for us console players? 

Also i noticed how flyer movement speed can be increased on the time capsule servers. Can we add an option when you host a non dedicated session that you can toggle that on or off on all maps? I would love to go back to those old days and speed up my flying mounts on all the other maps. 

Edited by JdogMcFuzzl
  • Like 1

• Volunteer Moderator
2 minutes ago, JdogMcFuzzl said:

When is crystal Isles coming to console? I thought it was coming on the 11th and was sad when i updated the game and didn't get crystal isles. Is there a release date for it for us console players? 

Also i noticed how flyer movement speed can be increased on the time capsule servers. Can we add an option when you host a non dedicated session that you can toggle that on or off on all maps? I would love to go back to those old days and speed up my flying mounts on all the other maps. 

September, as per the trailer video.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, sefo said:

and where are legacy CrystalIsles servers ?

I left the servers with legacy allies exactly a year ago.. after the alpha titan king ark was beaten, it was boring.. and these regular legacy server deletions.

My tips the sooner you start on official, especially when there is an event, the less you will regret it. And dinosaurs are easy to get because there is an exchange between players for raw materials such as the dust element.
e.g. now there are 19k hp/ 755% - 775% giantosaurs on sale. 

4 hours ago, RidersOfNightmareDEJW said:

I left the servers with legacy allies exactly a year ago.. after the alpha titan king ark was beaten, it was boring.. and these regular legacy server deletions.

My tips the sooner you start on official, especially when there is an event, the less you will regret it. And dinosaurs are easy to get because there is an exchange between players for raw materials such as the dust element.

It's easy we all know that, but we don't want to leave legacy.  We understand that we are all on timer but tbh idk. When they close all legacy than I will move mine ass but for  sure not on official. 

Been there, done that. Pure cancer 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, hud said:

It's easy we all know that, but we don't want to leave legacy.  We understand that we are all on timer but tbh idk. When they close all legacy than I will move mine ass but for  sure not on official. 

Been there, done that. Pure cancer 

holy words friend .. trips between servers don't work?

12 hours ago, RidersOfNightmareDEJW said:

There is a saying from Mr. Switzer, which fits this situation very well. He said: It is better to shut up and let people think you are an idiot than to talk and put an end to doubt.
I don't want to compete, but my serious friend, even if you think the gigano solves everything? my king, do you really think your gigano hasn't been edited? Anyway, I don't need answers, take your gigano and take him to the arenas, spider, monkey, dragon, manticore, tek cave, send photos on the official server.
Whoever plays in the legacy wants to solve their problems directly without the help of third parties, which in itself is profitable for the WC, as it does away with the help of the ARK team and leaves more time to solve bigger problems or to pay attention to other players who do not has the same resilience.

7 minutes ago, Orfew said:

There is a saying from Mr. Switzer, which fits this situation very well. He said: It is better to shut up and let people think you are an idiot than to talk and put an end to doubt.
I don't want to compete, but my serious friend, even if you think the gigano solves everything? my king, do you really think your gigano hasn't been edited? Anyway, I don't need answers, take your gigano and take him to the arenas, spider, monkey, dragon, manticore, tek cave, send photos on the official server.
Whoever plays in the legacy wants to solve their problems directly without the help of third parties, which in itself is profitable for the WC, as it does away with the help of the ARK team and leaves more time to solve bigger problems or to pay attention to other players who do not has the same resilience.

The Best Orfew

5 hours ago, Giammy1988 said:

holy words friend .. trips between servers don't work?

Yo Jamal, nahhh we are still stucked, just tried still nothing.

This rtealy start to be annoying. Its normal when u have problem or things like that but what i find realy messed up its no one is saying anything about problem from WC

We are in dark almost 2 days ??

7 minutes ago, hud said:

Yo Jamal, nahhh we are still stucked, just tried still nothing.

This rtealy start to be annoying. Its normal when u have problem or things like that but what i find realy messed up its no one is saying anything about problem from WC

We are in dark almost 2 days ??

hi brooo!!! i think and hope that in tonight and max monday day we can transfert and we have crystal isle i hope.. WILDCARD WE PLAY LEGACY, LOTS PEOPLE HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE,, HEY HEY HEY!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Giammy1988 said:

hi brooo!!! i think and hope that in tonight and max monday day we can transfert and we have crystal isle i hope.. WILDCARD WE PLAY LEGACY, LOTS PEOPLE HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE,, HEY HEY HEY!!!!!!!!!!!

I know it's boring to wait, but let's look at it from another angle. not always being the first platform to have dlc is necessarily an advantage. See friends who are on new servers, they need to find out blindly. You who are in the legacy already enter the DLC knowing where it's cooler and all you need to do is get there first.?