Community Crunch 225: Crystal Isles, Anniversary Event, Epic Games Store, and more!

StudioWildcard

59 minutes ago, darcek said:

Thanks for the birthday gift ARK!

Was waiting next to a mission booth,on Ocean biom E,to transfer to other server.On me I had building blocks for a new base,equipment and like 5 tops dinos podded.

When I got back from work and loged on I discovered I have been killed. ?

Not only that it was also such death that my body didnt remain or my equipment.?

Where I stood there is nothing that could have killed me,except screwing with the server timer,making me die from hunger.(result of the event patch I bet)

Thatnks for this birthday gift. You suck! 

Perhaps someone drowned you? ?

Thanks for the birthday gift ARK!
Was waiting next to a mission booth,on Ocean biom E,to transfer to other server.On me I had building blocks for a new base,equipment and like 5 tops dinos podded.
When I got back from work and loged on I discovered I have been killed. [emoji33]
Not only that it was also such death that my body didnt remain or my equipment.[emoji22]
Where I stood there is nothing that could have killed me,except screwing with the server timer,making me die from hunger.(result of the event patch I bet)
Thatnks for this birthday gift. You suck! 
U cant die from hunger or thirst while offline. I had my char hungry or thirsty before when i logged off, 1 week later when i logged on my hp is still the same as when i logged off.

anybody else experiencing graphic performance drops after this last update?

for me the game seems to be running a lot less smooth not. I did check if vsync is on true (which it is) and updated my gfx-drivers.. nothing seems to help.. the game keeps on stutterung and not running smooth which it didnt do within the last 4 months

big dislike on my end

Edited by HotblackDesiato

19 hours ago, ElmoTheFrog said:

(No offence at all) But I ask you this on the official servers the rates are boosted great; XP is boosted okay cool but most of us on official have almost multiple maxed characters, taming is boosted that's great, but who tames anymore? Every server you go to there are big tribe crowding the server that has all the lines they want so no need for taming, there are multiple shops you can buy the lines from so you don't even have the tame, the only thing people really do these days are Raise and Raid, the breeding multiplier was the one thing everyone got hyped for because it means we can finally go out into the world and pvp without having to worry about our 7-14 days raises getting LOST In transfers/character corruption. So I ask you this whats the point of raising the multipliers that no one really uses?

I guess you missed the part of the announcement where its being released on Epic. Influx of new players that will want all those rates.

14 hours ago, arctodus517 said:

WOW,   by the game's FIFTH birthday,  one might think a game studio would get their act together and have the releases of the game on all platforms synchronized.   Either get console approval ready or delay the PC version till everyone can experience the game at the same time.    But, what the hey,   it's not like life is fair or anything, so in life as in game,

The PC version release is basically a beta test. There are nearly daily patches for new content like this. They wouldn't be able to happen on console. 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, reddotjellytot said:

Those free epic accounts could come in handy for the solo players tho, if you loose your toon which at some point in your ark lifetime you probably will, you will have a backup toon in your the tribe to reset building timers while WC take 2-3weeks to to get an appointment with

That's the best suggestion I have seen. Solo players can get themselves backup tribe holding character(s). 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, SickOfWhiners said:

Man Wildcard you have the worst fans, I'm so sorry. You should charge for your updates. Maybe that would get some of these children to appreciate what "post-launch content" is.

Honesty they should make official servers subscription based. Or have free official servers and paid official servers, like Ark mobile chose .

6 hours ago, RevinKevin420 said:

I thought PC players already had crystal isles as a mod map for ages now? Why they get a second version to play on but consoles have to wait? I am genuinely asking not complaining. Can someone clear that up for me please?

Turning a mod map into an official free DLC allows official only players (and console) to experience mods. 

• Like 2