Community Crunch 225: Crystal Isles, Anniversary Event, Epic Games Store, and more!

StudioWildcard

3 hours ago, Freiya said:

Happy Birthday Ark. However some of the other official servers nobody can connect to atm. Like Official-PVE-Valguero713 for one. Getting unknown.png then this. Even after making sure the new updates were installed and verified files many times. Restarted steam and my pc. Disappointing! :(unknown.png

Hi Freiya ,with Jok4r Here , nice to see you here ! was'nt able to connect to , have you a sollution already?

Literally waited for this, made thousands of darts, got 9 people together, bought expansions on the basis the event would be of use. This is the absolute most poop offering I've ever seen, you bumped literally everything no one cares about like period. Looks like a GIANT group of people will be going away again for a month until you release something that doesn't make this game so monotonous. 

Cmon here … really? X2 breeding? Not even any colors??? All end gamers like our entire 10+ member tribe wait for is to go farm cool colors to add to collection..  Harvesting an XP boosts are bogus, anyone can go to extinction with a decent dino and level up in the course of a day.  Only the ark devs can release an update on accident on time, reschedule it for a week later, then drop the worst update. Ya'll coulda saved a lot of time by just not even updating and leaving everything alone.

i have a very big problem i have a base on pvp official smalktribes servers in a tree in sunken forest (not mesh) and after this update there is a death barrier in my base i canot get my tames or anything out because of the barrier and i think that was not intentional because if ye wanted to remove that spot you could just have filled it with whatever  and ye didnt tell anyone to move out of these spots because your patching them theres alot of people so please if that was not intentional look into this and remove the death barrier or atlest remove it for few days so people can get their stuff out of there and then add that in

#StudioWildcard plz help

27 minutes ago, SickOfWhiners said:

Man Wildcard you have the worst fans, I'm so sorry. You should charge for your updates. Maybe that would get some of these children to appreciate what "post-launch content" is.

Let me guess...a Wildcard employee aiming to try to shame us for a game we paid for, and an anniversary event that pretty much sums up 5 years of "game play".  Nice try. 

• Facepalm 1

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, lastIllusion said:

so is crystal isles not coming on ark pc through market place? or am i missing something cause ive been waiting all day.

Unfortunately, it will not be coming to consoles (which includes MS version, as this is technically the Xbox version) until September.

26 minutes ago, Anyabeth said:

Let me guess...a Wildcard employee aiming to try to shame us for a game we paid for, and an anniversary event that pretty much sums up 5 years of "game play".  Nice try. 

O god no they would get fired for doing this, they gotta be prim and professional. I'm just sick of hearing it. No game ever made has been made for your enjoyment kid, they are designed to make money. Just like movies, music, books, and art. Anything added post launch is not even necessary. Just be thankful the servers are on, that stuff costs money.

Edited by SickOfWhiners

1 hour ago, SickOfWhiners said:

Man Wildcard you have the worst fans, I'm so sorry. You should charge for your updates. Maybe that would get some of these children to appreciate what "post-launch content" is.

Maybe because they never listen to their customers? They have a suggestion forum and how many things got added? Like one; which wasn’t even at the top of the list. People have been wanting different modes like duo servers; what do they add? Conquest servers which no one asked for. Then you have new maps where pc gets a launch date months before ps4 or Xbox. I don’t know of any other company that release their game on different dates 

Edited by Scuff3d

Siempre fastidiando como siempre, si no es una cosa es otra... Esta vez sin pleno aviso de que van a demoler todo lo que haya en esa zona que en un principio se podía construir perfectamente, nos quita una base completa llena de torretas a full balas, todos los dinos y todo los materiales sin poder optar a cogerlos nuestras cosas en las bolsas por lo menos... Directamente desaparece en tu cara y te quedas con la cara de tonto, solo se ha salvado los dinos que estaban fuera de la Crío... Si por lo menos aviran en su página oficial que ciertas zonas van a ser demolidas, podríamos recoger todo y no perderlo para siempre. Ahora quien nos devuelve las cosas??? Nadie.... Es muy triste estar jugando horas y horas al día y al año, para que en un segundo te quiten todo sin pleno aviso, o que por lo menos te dejen las bolsas como cuando tú demueles un armario u otra cosa cae la bolsa con todo... Pero no ellos te lo eliminan sin miramiento, no les importa nada que te hayas tirado meses construyendo, criando, farmeando y demás. Te joden y punto, luego reclamas y ni te contestan, si han hecho mal el mapa y dejas construir en una zona de misión y quieres rectifier, por lo menos debes de avisar que esa zona eleminar la estructura y que recojamos nuestras cosas. Pero no avisan, se te quitan las ganas de jugar. He preparado muchísimo dinos para criar en el evento y me borran todo sin yo tener la culpa de que los desarrolladores hayan dejado construir en esa zona del mapa y ahora te lo borren... Por lo menos avisar con un día de antelación que ciertas zonas que consideréis que es mejor no construir allí, así podemos recoger todo y no perder nada. Ahora que pasa con nosotros, nos dejan tirados sin darnos nada a cambio por todo el tiempo que nos han eliminado??
Espero que lo piensen bien, que rectifiquen y que nos devuelvan los dinos y estructura, porque hay gente que hace cosas ilegales y no les hacen nada, luego a la gente que se lo curra y es legal le Dan morcillas... De verdas espero que lo leas y nos devolváis todo. 
Un saludo!

• Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, Scuff3d said:

Maybe because they never listen to their customers? They have a suggestion forum and how many things got added? Like one; which wasn’t even at the top of the list. People have been wanting different modes like duo servers; what do they add? Conquest servers which no one asked for. Then you have new maps where pc gets a launch date months before ps4 or Xbox. I don’t know of any other companies that releases their game on different dates 

Most companies? It's kinda a big thing to match pc updates with console updates, steam and epic simply have less hoops to jump through. And you you mean "Their Customers" or do you mean "me and my friends" O neat idea rent a server and learn how to code it, ooo or learn how to not be entitled. A play for broad appeal never pleases anyone. If you don't like it maybe pack up you ball and go home?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SickOfWhiners said:

Most companies? It's kinda a big thing to match pc updates with console updates, steam and epic simply have less hoops to jump through. And you you mean "Their Customers" or do you mean "me and my friends" O neat idea rent a server and learn how to code it, ooo or learn how to not be entitled. A play for broad appeal never pleases anyone. If you don't like it maybe pack up you ball and go home?

Then delay the pc updates? So everyone’s happy and not watching videos of what they can’t play. And yes most companies. Cod season 4 came out today; guess who gets to play it? Everyone

Wildcard. I played by 2015. I played a lot and Im also bought all DLC for PC and PS4. And by 2018 I played on the *beginner* servers... You killed them ;-; There is no balance. No grenades or something, also max lvl is 24 and all the players have stone buildings. You cant destroy them with a metal axe(I mean it is a lot of time and resources needed, two walls and nobody can get your loot). Also you cant get blueprint. It spawns on lvl 35. No pt, no anky. You don't need metal either, bcs it is only axe and pickaxe on lvl 20. 

If it is time to listen to community, please, respond. Are you going to create new servers/back us lvl 44 or no?

P.S. This servers is low online. No more 30 players. Nobody like lvl 24.  

Happy birthday!

#WILDCARD

21 minutes ago, SickOfWhiners said:

yes their have been games with delays between platforms but not to the extent of 3 MONTHS!! I have never had a game or ever head of a game until now that had such a gap between platforms. It doesn't make sense that Wildcard decided to release the PC version WAY!!! before Console despite them saying it would come during the summer but instead it's coming in the fall. and three months and just RIDICULES! and they wont even give us a reason as to why they delayed Console which makes me suspect their just forgetting about it and started working on Genesis 2. But the most important thing is why didn't they just wait to release it for PC so all platforms could get it at once. instead their making it so console get to sit and watch others have fun and play the map as we mark our calanders.

Thanks for the birthday gift ARK!

Was waiting next to a mission booth,on Ocean biom E,to transfer to other server.On me I had building blocks for a new base,equipment and like 5 tops dinos podded.

When I got back from work and loged on I discovered I have been killed. ?

Not only that it was also such death that my body didnt remain or my equipment.?

Where I stood there is nothing that could have killed me,except screwing with the server timer,making me die from hunger.(result of the event patch I bet)

Thatnks for this birthday gift. You suck!