Community Crunch 225: Crystal Isles, Anniversary Event, Epic Games Store, and more!

StudioWildcard

5 minutes ago, Provertsd4c said:

What a joke it's just 5th birthday should be X5 for all

What an absolute rip man. So basically 4x gathering but same everything else. Holding off for #BlackLivesMatter  really was impactful huh? Gave us pretty much nothing. No colors and increased gathering. Brilliant @survivetheark. Great job. Where’s my angry mob gang? Birthday. PshtWhat an absolute rip man. So basically 4x gathering but same everything else. Holding off for #BlackLivesMatter  really was impactful huh? Gave us pretty much nothing. No colors and increased gathering. Brilliant @survivetheark. Great job. Where’s my angry mob gang? Birthday. Psht

• Facepalm 1

You all said 5x breeding but you’ve just kept it the same i have 17 gigas that could have been raised but I saved them for 5x and you have let literally everyone that wanted this event down horribly and honestly you people need to learn how to provide for your people that’s why your game is dead if you learnt how to please your player base your game might be rejuvenated but alas you messed up again ?.    Also when’s giga TLC

Edited by Arkkindasucks

This is probably the most disappointing event I think I’ve ever seen.  You guys made us wait an extra week on console for what, exactly?   There’s a new dino. Great.  All we get is 5 new chibis, a useless cake structure, and increased taming/harvesting rates but there’s NO INCENTIVE to tame anything aside from the new dino, because there’s NO COLORS?!  

How do you mess up your anniversary event this badly?   This is just...embarrassing 

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, Dinobros2000 said:

Congrats on your Bday! How long will event last? Did I miss that? Happy CI looks AMAZING! Thank you mod author of CI and WC! Can’t wait to play on in, and for clarification, will steam and EGS be compatible to play with each other?

It's all in the announcement. Event runs for 2 weeks.

1 minute ago, Allu said:

Soooo no 5xxxx????????

FIrst, Happy 5th Anniversary to all.

I don't think I went a single day without hearing the "5x for 5th anniversary" rumor. I am sure that someone from WC has heard or discussed this. 

Anytime I questioned "What if it's not going to be 5x?" people would point out a myriad of reasons why it should be. 

Not going to lie, I was secretly hoping that it would be. 

No real news on the specific rates then the event delay happened. Everyone was super anxious as seen in other threads. 

Rumors + event delay + lack of news = recipe for people to get really upset if the rates are not great. 

Fast forward to today. I set an alarm to get up early for the event. Find the community crunch. 

I read "2x breeding, 4x everything else" and am sorely disappointed. 

WC, I am happy for your anniversary and the event, but breeding rates are what the people want. I hope you consider changing the 2x to at least 4x like the others.