Tek Sky Platform

Kage360

Suggestion

Tek Sky Platform

So I'm pretty sure this idea has been thrown around before, But I wanted to throw in my hat for this Idea, We have Cliff, Ocean, and Tree Platforms, and it got me thinking why not a Floating Stationary Sky Platform, probably Make it Tek and extremely costly to make but a worthwhile Structure, There would obviously have to be limitations to the platform like the ocean platform does to keep it from becoming a Impenetrable Sky Fortress, but the idea to be able to just place this platform where ever you wanted in the sky and then be able to build a rather large base on top of it would be really cool, you can of course add your own ideas to this

P.S. I am Aware of the command that allows you to spawn a tree platform wherever you want, I'm using this in my Server for a sky base right now but an Actual Building like this would be awesome not only for PVP (Note: I play PVE so not very knowledgeable in how this would affect the PVP side of the game) but it has some really cool potential for PVE Base Builds

2 replies to this server topic

Archived