We know devs don't reply on here but...

Usuallyafk

Can we finally get a fix for the upload bug where items just disappear when adding or removing to the Ark. No it's not moving items too fast & not double clicking. We drag the items over and wait several seconds in-between uploads. Its usually around 1/15 item just dissappears completely. But on official pvp you use the Upload constantly & we just keep losing so much stuff from this bug that has existed so long.

You're aware of it but nothing ever gets fixed. We all know there is endless bugs.....but this is a huge issue on pvp especially. The other big issue is the high ping on most official servers & then  10% of the servers we get 30 ping lmao. We are all in the States & all have high download & upload speeds through our internet provider. We even notice everyone in global talks about how bad it is as well. It's obvious it's something through connection to the official server network, but how can it be vastly worse than other games of this scale? Not to mention the tons of people who can't even connect to the Ark official network.

42 minutes ago, ItWasntMe said:

You dont have too lol as long as timer reaches zero pm items  in inventory or what your wearing and you transfer items go with you try it with a bit of wood and empty cropod if you dont believe me

I'm well aware. But on official pvp you keep things in upload for safety and various other reasons. There's more to it than just not using the upload.

8 hours ago, ItWasntMe said:

You dont have too lol as long as timer reaches zero pm items  in inventory or what your wearing and you transfer items go with you try it with a bit of wood and empty cropod if you dont believe me

Ive transfered and arrived on the next server completely naked so many times, so thats not the safest thing either with what you are wearing at least. I dont think Ive lost items that were just in my inventory but what I am wearing including chibi's have vanished with video evidence of it happening with all timers at zero and support team just says yea we are aware of the problem and are very sorry but we arent going to even give you a primitive tek suit to replace the capped one you just lost for no reason.

And for the love of god make the transfer all button do all the uploads automatically. Right not I think it just transfers them to the tribute inventory, but we shouldn't even have to drag every single item into ark data. If we have to stand around and wait for the 15min transfer timer, so that the server has a list, so dupers cant cheat... then IT HAS A LIST! So make the transfer all button USE THAT LIST!

15 hours ago, jayespi92 said:

Every time you leave base / transfer, you should be ready to lose that kit. 

Yeah we are on official pvp, we always know there is a chance. But this is pertaining to upload bugs that have existed for years & also duping still exists through uploads. It's a huge problem & desperately needs overhauled. How many people have left cause of duping and game breaking bugs? How many have left because a mod map from 2016 wasn't released? Lmao.

Archived