Mortishai

small tribes 36, still being ddos'd

small tribes 36, still being ddos'd

WC is incapable of stopping ddosing or they don't care and I just feel like complaining. Complaining seems to be the only thing anyone can do about the problem, so here I am. 

Do me a favor WC, just shut down the servers so you can save yourself some money and save everyone else their time. 

I hear you!

Wildcard seems to be focussed on pretty event colours, rather than functioning equipment (read; servers).

If you want ddos lifted, you have to learn how to ddos in order to lift it yourself. WildCard doesnt seem to care that they are actually creating more and more ddos-ers. Which in turn means, crappier servers. But hey! At least we’ll get pretty festive hats during an even right??

Wildcard if u do read this, don’t know if you do.. cause all you seem to do is send a message “oh ur topic has been moved to a different part of the forum” and then you get a follow up message; “ah cause we didnt hear from u, were sure we fixed ur issue” no u didnt u.. u just ignored it. That’s what wildcard seems to best at! 

they’d have an Amazing  game on their hands, if they bothered to fix issues 

Daily DDOS on SmallTribes 45. I've been hoping its a temporary thing, but its every night. I recorded and edited a video showing the use of DDOS by a player, and Wildcard sent me a preformulated message that they don't concern themselves with "server issues" and that you can let them know there is an "outage" (not a game exploit or abuse) through their google doc at ark.gg/outage. I've likely reported 50 ddos attacks by now, and nothing has changed. If it isn't fixed, I'll find some other way to spend my time, that doesn't involve waiting for 255 Server Ping to go away.

Daily DDOS on SmallTribes 45. I've been hoping its a temporary thing, but its every night. I recorded and edited a video showing the use of DDOS by a player, and Wildcard sent me a preformulated message that they don't concern themselves with "server issues" and that you can let them know there is an "outage" (not a game exploit or abuse) through their google doc at ark.gg/outage. I've likely reported 50 ddos attacks by now, and nothing has changed. If it isn't fixed, I'll find some other way to spend my time, that doesn't involve waiting for 255 Server Ping to go away.

20 minutes ago, Chill33 said:

Same here, I don't think they understand that even their most avid players are just going to leave if they can't play the game due to the crap they are ignoring. 

Es muy frustrante esperar a que llegue la ayuda de manos de wc cuando cualquier persona puede arruinarte la evolución de un juego desde su casa, no entiendo por que les cuesta tato cambiar los numeros de ip de los servidores cada noche así al menos se tendrían que molestar a diario en buscar las ips de nuevo para hacer ese sucio ataque que impide jugar a toda la comunidad de ark, creo que si nos uniesemos todos y reclamaramos este daño podríamos hacer algo porqué wc parece no hacer nada, pero el dupeo si que lo cortan un fallo que incluso el mismo juego genera al azar y no impide que juegue nadie, no como un ataque de ddos que no juega nadie durante horas, días o semanas......

El 10/6/2020 a las 16:14, Mortishai dijo:

pequeñas tribus 36, aún siendo ddos'd

WC es incapaz de detener la dosis o no les importa y solo tengo ganas de quejarme. Quejarse parece ser lo único que cualquiera puede hacer sobre el problema, así que aquí estoy. 

Hazme un favor WC, solo apaga los servidores para que puedas ahorrar algo de dinero y ahorrarles a los demás su tiempo. 

También estoy en small36 y no me deja unirme al servidor. No quiero perder mi personaje de nivel 90 ...