Introduction

Introduction

Hi, I have 1500+ hours in Ark. I'm 24 years old male. I live in Alabama, United States. Discord is Psephyr#9463. Always played on NA official pvp servers with friends, was never really part of any alpha or big tribe. Very good map knowledge on Ragnarok and Island, a little bit on Extinction, since I was there only to tame Snow Owl and Mana. I have all DLC except for Genesis, I'm planning on buying that soon as well. I'm a good pvper, tamer, builder as well as breeder. I have all the knowledge on kibbles, As well as all the recipes. I can make them easily without any issues. I normally carry Fabricated Auto Sniper rifle and Pump Action Shotgun for pvp. Bola and parachutes are of course my everyday partner. Since we are a small tribe, I always built either 1x1 hidden base or 2x2 compact base with everything in it other than industrial forge and grinder, which had to be built somewhere hidden separated from the compact bases. Currently I have 7 bases in ragnarok, though we have only 4 players in the tribe. I have mic and I'm very active player, I play Ark everyday. I'm very excited to meet everyone else and work together for the greater good! 

5E7BA2F5-7DD3-436C-AD6C-46FA3EE84227.png

Archived