Turn down speed of rock drakes & managarmrs.

Jemcrystal

Suggestion

So people will not speed past you repeatedly on those mounts to crash your pc. 

Also, restrict the number of pets that are outside of cryopods.  If a player has over 10 pets outside of cryo for more than a week all their pets should decay.  So people will stop lagging up official with 100+ wyverns etc just sitting on their rooftops.  They are not breeding them.  They are not selling them.  They are just leaving them there to sit no reason.  Show off I guess.  Almost always in a wide variety of colors.  Lags the freak out of everything.

Empty unused buildings on pve should be destroyed.  There are players holding on to constructions and land that never use them.  They log in to save their box from decay and that is the entire game to them.  They are not playing ark.  Just holding land never once using it.  They have made huge laggy boxes out of stone and it just sits there.  Forever.  Empty.  Unused.  You would think they would have the sense to quit this game if they are not going actually play it.  Giant boxes that lag the heck out of the server.  Nothing in them.  No smith.  No cryo chambers.  No rooms.  Empty boxes.  Why would you do this?  

11 replies to this server topic

5 minutes ago, TiTmellais666 said:

This is when u try to play ark on calculator ? I got mana on nearly 300% speed and never crashed... so instead of asking pointless nerfs maybe upgrade your piece of raptor

BTW Manas been nerfed multiple times because of ppl like U crying about them just go and tame one yourself as for any good player its probably one of easiest dinos to tame but before that ask for Mana wild nerf too because they jump and freeze u while u tranq them... And lack of skills got nothing to do with dinos other players use if u can play u can PvP anyone and it doesnt matter what dino they on

So grab that napkin and wipe your tears or get better calculator to play on or just stick to tetris

4 hours ago, TiTmellais666 said:

Or if someone dont like them dont use them lol

Why everyone need to suffer of someone crying? If someone cant leave beach side and actually start surviving maybe this game is not for them?

This suggestion was mostly complaining about how other people play in PvE, which could easily be solved by turning on PvP.

19 minutes ago, Aylana314159 said:

This suggestion was mostly complaining about how other people play in PvE, which could easily be solved by turning on PvP.

As Server hoster and actually talking to guys we noticed that ppl don't want to play pve but are forced due to being offlined all the time and thats why we have safe zones and friendly players not that toxic dilo raptors u get on offs

Ofc if someone really want to play pve and dont want some open world actions its different but yeah its just my opinion 

1 hour ago, TiTmellais666 said:

As Server hoster and actually talking to guys we noticed that ppl don't want to play pve but are forced due to being offlined all the time and thats why we have safe zones and friendly players not that toxic dilo raptors u get on offs

Ofc if someone really want to play pve and dont want some open world actions its different but yeah its just my opinion 

As a server hoster, you should know that PvE requires babysitting. There has to be rules that are actually enforced, which dosen't happen on official servers.

5 minutes ago, Aylana314159 said:

As a server hoster, you should know that PvE requires babysitting. There has to be rules that are actually enforced, which dosen't happen on official servers.

That's why with our rules and active admins eliminates kids who need babysitting and ones who harm community... I don't mind helping guys starting and teaching basics as most who joined are from offs who never got further than stone hut that got wiped over night

Unfort I had very bad experience on offs and ofc its shame how ppl bully lil ones and not even giving chance to them to grow

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, Jemcrystal said:

So people will not speed past you repeatedly on those mounts to crash your pc.

No thank you. Why should people get punished with slow Rock Drakes just because some people's PC's are potatoes?

Also, restrict the number of pets that are outside of cryopods.  If a player has over 10 pets outside of cryo for more than a week all their pets should decay.  So people will stop lagging up official with 100+ wyverns etc just sitting on their rooftops.  They are not breeding them.  They are not selling them.  They are just leaving them there to sit no reason.  Show off I guess.  Almost always in a wide variety of colors.  Lags the freak out of everything.

10 day decay timer on tames outside of cryo? Sounds to me like you are more suited to single player.

Empty unused buildings on pve should be destroyed.  There are players holding on to constructions and land that never use them.  They log in to save their box from decay and that is the entire game to them.  They are not playing ark.  Just holding land never once using it.  They have made huge laggy boxes out of stone and it just sits there.  Forever.  Empty.  Unused.  You would think they would have the sense to quit this game if they are not going actually play it.  Giant boxes that lag the heck out of the server.  Nothing in them.  No smith.  No cryo chambers.  No rooms.  Empty boxes.  Why would you do this? 

Absolutely no! This would be following in the footsteps of Atlas which is the main reason I quit that game last September. I played on official PVE solo, I went on a 11 day cruise and returned with all structures gone because they had a 10 day decay.

So you want to introduce Atlas's punish people that go on holiday too? Also how can you define a structure as to whether it is used or not?

Every suggestion here is a no from me, even if I don't play on official servers I know this would frustrate more players than it would make happy.

6 hours ago, Aylana314159 said:

Might as well just remove the creatures instead of nerfing them into nothingness. 

Or just remove official PvE.

Or if someone dont like them dont use them lol

Why everyone need to suffer of someone crying? If someone cant leave beach side and actually start surviving maybe this game is not for them?

Archived