Element?

Notagreatplayer

53 minutes ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

Rep hasn't heen completely removed from loot crates just a rare item now. 

Otherwise, as said above, you can buy element from HLNA, get dust from tek dino's, and craft the rep in a fabricator.

Rare? lol yup I'll say. Out of pure morbid curiousity when this came up for me a while back I spawned in around 2000 tier 3 crates to see how "rare" it was. I got 2 replicators out of those. ?

If playing on a official/unofficial server farm shards in lunar or from the red gems in the volcano then ask someone to exchange them or let you use their rep to convert them to element. If playing a solo game I guess your only options are as stated above complete missions and buy element or risk using all your points ona very slim chance of getting a rep. Personally I've bought well over 70 35k crates since they lowered reps from being 100% chance and not got a single rep (although I have gotten random tek items like troughs, armour, teleporter pads etc)

8 hours ago, Dws said:

And you now can craft a rep in a rep, so maybe find someone to let you use theirs for the shard conversation and the craft. We took advantage of the rep in loot crate. I couldn’t imagine trying to buy each piece of element to get started on one.

Actually not too bad if you break it down, and you have a Giga. You get 28,800 points from Alpha Hop Skip and Jump. That's 14 element right there.  That takes between 4 to 6 minutes. So you run that 7 times. It's 100 element in about a hour.

9 hours ago, Dws said:

And you now can craft a rep in a rep, so maybe find someone to let you use theirs for the shard conversation and the craft. We took advantage of the rep in loot crate. I couldn’t imagine trying to buy each piece of element to get started on one.

Actually not too bad if you break it down, and you have a Giga. You get 28,800 points from Alpha Hop Skip and Jump. That's 14 element right there.  That takes between 4 to 6 minutes. So you run that 7 times. It's 100 element in about a hour.

On 6/10/2020 at 3:04 AM, DazzSHADOWS said:

If playing on a official/unofficial server farm shards in lunar or from the red gems in the volcano then ask someone to exchange them or let you use their rep to convert them to element. If playing a solo game I guess your only options are as stated above complete missions and buy element or risk using all your points ona very slim chance of getting a rep. Personally I've bought well over 70 35k crates since they lowered reps from being 100% chance and not got a single rep (although I have gotten random tek items like troughs, armour, teleporter pads etc)

Hey man that’s a good idea, I did not think of that. Thanks! 

On 6/10/2020 at 12:24 PM, yekrucifixion187 said:

Can gigas be tamed on gen or do I have to server hop? 

Archived