Boss Fights

ArkLover7891

36 minutes ago, ArkLover7891 said:

Thank you. I know most people agree that a yutri is pretty much a neccesity, but I was wondering if a daedon  would be useful as well.

Daeodon isn’t necessary but it can help if you have a good one. For any boss fight you’ll need whatever dino you choose to be bred with good stats and have good saddles

Rex work well I’m most fights, but theris are definitely preferred  for the dragon.

8 minutes ago, Thyme said:

Daeodon isn’t necessary but it can help if you have a good one. For any boss fight you’ll need whatever dino you choose to be bred with good stats and have good saddles

Rex work well I’m most fights, but theris are definitely preferred  for the dragon.

I was thinking of getting a good high level daeodon (maybe a bred one), but if it wasn’t good for boss fights I wouldn’t have bothered.

I have heard that the Daeodon is supposed to be used OUT of the battle for healing and for stats for rexes, it was 40+ in stam ,health and melee. So like 19 rexes 1 yuty, and a daeodon outside The boss arena for consecutive battles 

this load out is supposed to do brood and mega easy through alfa and do I think easy dragon. Good saddles needed

Depends on what boss you plan on doing, on Vaguero for alpha run we use 1 Yuti and the rest are mutated & imprinted rexes pumped with 70k hp and over 2k melee and all other useless stats bred out such as stam/food/oxygen to keep the level from exceeding 450 from level ups.

occasionally we swap out a rex and take a mana with us too

I would recommend getting a pair of top rexes or eggs and start multiplying them :) they are the most common tames to use for most of the bosses.

Archived