URGENT ADMIN NEEDED

LSMCtv

URGENT ADMIN NEEDED

We need an admin pronto. We have users on our server right now, one giving extreme racial abuse and sexual harassment with threats to Sexual assault , the other harassing users with sexual comments. We need an admin to sort these users out now. I’m have screenshots but I’m not publicly posting them. 

2 hours ago, LSMCtv said:

URGENT ADMIN NEEDED

We need an admin pronto. We have users on our server right now, one giving extreme racial abuse and sexual harassment with threats to Sexual assault , the other harassing users with sexual comments. We need an admin to sort these users out now. I’m have screenshots but I’m not publicly posting them. 

Quick admin response team!

Someone's feelings are hurt DEPLOY! 

team america help GIF

First I would like to say it's online and you are not in immediate danger. There really isn't an urgent response team to deal with this behaviour.

Don't respond to them in chat or otherwise just avoid feeling the trolls. 

Keep screenshots take more if needed for reports but try to get their user names. 

Above all remember it's online so be very careful what you do reveal to people ASL being the biggest problem. 

Hope it gets sorted but ignoring them is so much easier than feeding into this behaviour. 

Archived