ice wyverns on ragnarok

brstplate

On 6/9/2020 at 6:54 PM, zero064 said:

What's the bug? I collected an egg a few weeks ago, didn't notice anything out of the ordinary.

The bug is that they won't respawn after a given amount of time something similar used to happen to Spinos on Ragnarok.  When Val map was released and messed up spawns etc it caused Ragnarok to get bugged with them spawning.  On my map I've not seen any in months.  It takes a dino wipe to clear and then sometimes one will spawn maybe two.  This was on Xbox btw.  I'm not sure what PC sees for spawning etc.  Maybe that is why you have seen them regularly.

1 hour ago, ehuhoser said:

The bug is that they won't respawn after a given amount of time something similar used to happen to Spinos on Ragnarok.  When Val map was released and messed up spawns etc it caused Ragnarok to get bugged with them spawning.  On my map I've not seen any in months.  It takes a dino wipe to clear and then sometimes one will spawn maybe two.  This was on Xbox btw.  I'm not sure what PC sees for spawning etc.  Maybe that is why you have seen them regularly.

Ah, yea I play on a private PC server that gets dino wipes regularly. I'm sure one of those things explains the difference.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived