Krus

Suggestion

The weakness of the Reapers

Hello, I would like to talk about the weakness of such an exclusive class in the game as the Reaper. As we know, getting a Reaper isn't that easy, but the question is, how can we use it? It can't be multiplied, which makes a huge difference with the same Rex, although Rex has a lower base damage multiplier, but Rex can be bred and mutated time after time, and Reaper can't. I believe that this Dino nerfed as undeserved. As we can see in the information on the Russian and English-language wiki, early tamed reapers had 45,000 health points. What do we see now? They have health points that range from 11,000 to 15,000 in the larval stage. In the end, with imprints, this gives around 20,000 health points. I also do not understand the mechanism of their resistance in the absence of a light source, how much is it in % ratio to the damage received? Eventually the animal exclusive but not usability. There are Rexes that can be bred. I would like to suggest that the developers rebalance the reapers for the better, this Dino was unfairly subjected to nerf.

1 reply to this server topic

Yeah reapers seem to be so imbalanced ngl, as rexes can be bred to be so OP, and i see reapers and rexes as fairly equal in both size, role and how powerful they appear, yet reapers, who are much more risky to get, as you have to go into a radiation infested zone, hunt out a high level queen, take her down to below 2k hp, and then be exposed to attacks for a time, and then have to gain xp to make it even worth anything realistically, then raise a highly aggressive and uncontrollable child, whereas with rexes, you just go out, tranq them, raise them, and breed them..

Archived