caractere doesnt exist in one of my server after a beta fight master controller

caractere doesnt exist in one of my server after a beta fight master controller

sashatte Today at 09:24

hi ,
i went on genesis i made a beta mastercontroller fight my caracetere glithced at the begining could only join after the second wave after that fight i went back to exctinction  when i logged i waited those seconds then popped a rex to be healed and had some dino podded on me and suddenly lagg by one couldnt access anything and disconnect .
the thing is that after this my caractere is no longer in tribe its not dupliate coz i tried to log out and go a different server and then said i have ,no caractere in ob when my tribemate logged he tribed me but for him it says i never quit the tribe , he kicked me tribe me then all apperaed in light blue as an allianc i check the log i m in tribe .
if i kill my self or i leave the server or i disconnect and reconect i m no longer in tribe when i get back when i connect with my crafting second caractere  i see my main caractere still there but he has been kicked by the leader of tribe .
basically my caractere is stuck cant play with him on the server and i had babies pending on imprint and lots with him can you help me cause its years of playing and in 3 days there is a release for the 5th aniversary thank you

Archived