Ghost Wolf

wolf862

Suggestion

Ghost Wolf

On Ragnarok at the end of the Labyrinth are ghost Direwolfs and bears and I know a lot of people me included really want to be able to tame them mostly the wolf for me. Or even simply let them be spawn able because the only way to acquire them it to basically forcetame them in the Labyrinth and they just sort of disappear after awile you also can't even get a dermis of one it just shows up as a normal Dire wolf. Also your able to upload them but not unload them so it makes it impossible to take them to other maps wich is really disappointing. I would really love it if You guys made them tame able and possibly just added them to more maps seeing as their sort of just forgotten. But for the most part I at least would love it if you could make them more easily spawn able and not just disappear after sometime as I really really want to be able to have on in ark and I know so do a lot of other people. I would be total fine if you guys just added a skin like the bone costume to make a normal direwolf looked like ghost one.

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived