Problems with Primitive Plus

I’ve noticed a lot of problems going on with Primitive plus lately. I started a new game and when i went to create a character  none of the sliders changed anything other than the hair, eye, and skin color. I just used the standard character and played anyway assuming this wasn’t a big deal and would be fixed soon. As i was playing i noticed when you ride on a tamed Dino your character doesn’t sit down, they just stand awkwardly with their legs through the dinosaur. This was another thing I assumed would be fixed soon. The most recent thing i noticed is that you can’t even open the options in the pause menu or else the game crashes. It seems like Primitive Plus is broken right now and it hands been for a while now with no word on the matter, or at least as far as i can tell. I’ve tested to see if this was only a problem on certain maps and it happened on all of them and I’ve even tried it on both my Xbox and my PlayStation so I know its not just my game or my console.

On 6/6/2020 at 8:25 PM, DemonHunter1127 said:

Problems with Primitive Plus

I’ve noticed a lot of problems going on with Primitive plus lately. I started a new game and when i went to create a character  none of the sliders changed anything other than the hair, eye, and skin color. I just used the standard character and played anyway assuming this wasn’t a big deal and would be fixed soon. As i was playing i noticed when you ride on a tamed Dino your character doesn’t sit down, they just stand awkwardly with their legs through the dinosaur. This was another thing I assumed would be fixed soon. The most recent thing i noticed is that you can’t even open the options in the pause menu or else the game crashes. It seems like Primitive Plus is broken right now and it hands been for a while now with no word on the matter, or at least as far as i can tell. I’ve tested to see if this was only a problem on certain maps and it happened on all of them and I’ve even tried it on both my Xbox and my PlayStation so I know its not just my game or my console.

You must be new to Primitive Plus.  We, Prim+ players, are not WC's priority in any way, shape or form.  Rather than hoping it will "be fixed soon,"  find workarounds or play another mode or game until it does get fixed (if it does).  When things break, and it happens with almost every update, you can expect it to take weeks, months or even years (in the case of supply drops, for example).  So while I feel your frustration, I'm afraid that if you plan to keep playing Prim+ expect these things to continue to happen and continue to take a very long time to get fixed if they bother to fix at all.