Alphas on aberation

kidd420

Suggestion

Alphas on aberation

So I've been trying to farm alphas on aberation but can't seem to find reaper or basilisk. Why make it so hard to find. 1 is in the ground with a little bit of a tale showing the other is underground and by pure luck to find it if you have enough time to. its ridiculous to farm and it's no wonder I've only seen at most 4 people on my official ab server. It should be fixed at least with a better spawn rate you made the game where people have to pay for a seat just to learn the engrams which is stupid who wants to pay real cash for a seat and that's if you survive come on ark help a brother out. 

3 replies to this server topic

Through facebook and other social medias people are selling seats for boss fights I had a tribe member pay real money for a seat in a boss fight on aberration. This leaving nothing to the game and adventure. Then I took a week to see if I could even get the required items on aberration and no dice didn't find 1 basilisk alpha or alpha reaper. This making it almost impossible task to find them to get to alpha. All my suggestion is for a better spawn rate or a specific area they should or are going to be. Any other map you can find alphas all day like rag you get alpha wyvs every 30 min to a hour on val you get alpha whales you get alpha carnos Rex's,raptors everywhere island and center the same way but not aberration.

Archived