Primitive Plus GAMEBREAKING PS4 BUG

Primitive Plus GAMEBREAKING PS4 BUG

On Ps4 official Primitive Plus server I (and others on my server) cannot place most structures that have to do with Primitive Plus. Cannot place simple bed, cannot place Lumber Station meaning that I cannot craft ANYTHING that requires Lumber, I cannot place down Big Fence-Post, I cannot place most structures that are furniture and I will not spend any more engram points on Prim+ Items because it is a waste but I am sure it expands further than that. This is very disappointing that there is a custom game mode wherein I cannot use any of the custom items. As far as I can tell this issue has been going on for some time. Also the options in the pause menu crashes the game immediately even in the main menu.

Posted (edited)

It's been broken for a while (couple of weeks?).  You aren't able to place *any* Prim+ items or structures.  WC is aware of the problem and is supposedly working to correct it.  However, as with all the things that get broken on Prim+, never think it's going to get fixed soon.  They broke wild dinos (no wild dinos appeared on the surface) for two months.  Supply drops were broken for well over a year.  And the list goes on.  Use sleeping bags for now.  Build in wood or stone and replace when (or if) they fix it.  Use mortar and pestle instead of handmill or alchemy table and so on.  Good luck!

Edited by Ansebbian