high rates ExiledPvP 24/7 High Rates Fun Server! (INSTA TAME)!! <<UPDATED>>

SERVER LIST STATUS:   NOT ON THE LIST       [[JOIN THROUGH HOST]]     Host Name:   ExiledHOSTIEE

Hey Guys This is the new Primitive Plus Instant Taming 24/7 High Rates PvP Server! If you guys are interested in this server, Add the HOSTS gamer-tag, its ExiledHOSTIEE   See you Soon!  

THIS SERVER IS CURRENTLY OPEN !!! 

The Rates Are Below     MADE SOME NEW ADJUSTMENTS TO THE RATES!!

• Total Exp gained    > 70x
  • Dino Taming Rate  > 300x (Instant Tame)                                        CURRENT MAP> (Primitive +)
  • Gathering Rate      > 15x    << INCREASED                                                                                                                                       The Center
  • Character Weight  > 250x  ( Endless Inventory Space For Those Who Love to Farm, ETC
  • No Stamina Drain
  • No Dino Stamina Drain
  • Food Drain is slightly slower
  • Water Drain is Slightly Decreased  
  • All Dino Weight is boosted to 250x for maximum Capacity!
  • Oxygen is maximized For Easy Under-Water Gathering And Taming!!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, IAmSoCheeky said:

Yeah, I believe I saw your base before I was killed. I left after I saw that.

yeah we were on the cliff in west 3 with loads of stone dinos gates around it. We didn't kill anyone on purpose and if we did it was down to the plants we had. I went back on today they have completely destroyed everything, i was really enjoying that server as well as my tribe members but after that we uploaded our characters and quit and looked for a new server, luckily i've found one now.

3 hours ago, xThruTheBrainx said:

Watch for Ark Raiders. Offline raided me. Then proceeded to kill all my Dino's. And me a couple times. Managed to pack my saber out an head to a fallout shelter. The dude Requis was the one doing it 

Ark Raiders has been taken care of. They offline raided a bunch of people, but ATLANTIS and BlueExorcist wiped them for you guys :)

Archived