Parents leveled stat on the baby

RevinKevin420

Parents leveled stat on the baby

Hi fellow survivors. Last night i had a baby ravager born with the same stamina stat as the mother who has been leveled quite a bit. The same as the leveled stat not the original. All other stats were the same as original just stam nearly doubled...i was under the impression babys would only take the parents original stats. I have been breeding extensively & even breed less bred things like lystro lol but iv never seen a leveled stat passed on like this. No extra mutations & the increase in stam is much more than a few extra levels. 

Im not complaining or upset im actually very pleased but just wondering if this happened to anyone else & how to trigger it again haha.

Grumpybear you are right it was interpretation error. I found the missing link in a separate cryofridge. Iv got to start naming every creature even if its just the date they were born. Trying to work out which one was the original parents can be confusing. I was so happy about the stam boost i should hav double checked cryofridges first. Oh well im only human but thankyou all for responding ?

Archived